Panels of microRNA expression can potentially distinguish pancreatic cancer from healthy controls, according to a study.
Unique virus-derived particles have been developed that can kill human blood cancer cells in the laboratory and eradicate the disease in mice with few side effects.
When is it necessary to treat a patient with low immunoglobulin levels?
Seropositivity is more likely in prediagnostic sera from oropharyngeal cancer patients than control patients.
How soon should the creatinine be measured when dosing carboplatin (Paraplatin)?
The ability to detect cancer DNA in the blood has been combined with genome sequencing technology in a test that could be used to screen for cancers, monitor cancer patients for recurrence, and find residual cancer left after surgery.
Certain analyses of cancer cells isolated from the blood could guide decisions about the ideal treatment for a patient with metastatic prostate cancer who has stopped responding to initial therapy.
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
The forum answers questions about curcumin, MUGA scans, administering bortezomib, and more.
Laboratory tests performed on patients receiving chemotherapy often fall outside normal parameters, necessitating modifications to the plan of care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- In Older Women With Breast Cancer QoL May Predict 10-Year Mortality
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|