Basal Cell Carcinoma
Current study evaluated reflectance mode, horizontal scanning for removal of eyelid basal cell carcinoma.
Results from a clinical trial indicate that 2 topical creams compared favorably to photodynamic therapy for primary, low-risk superficial basal cell carcinoma.
Aggressive basal cell skin cancers have higher levels of both EZH2 and Ki67, suggesting these proteins have potential to serve as biomarkers for when basal cell carcinoma has become dangerous.
Faster growth rate for basal cell carcinomas is seen in association with recurrent tumors, larger tumors at presentation, and male sex.
A new class of drugs targeting the genetic material of skin cancer has been successfully tested in humans for the first time. This opens the way to new treatments for a range of conditions from skin cancers to eye diseases.
New research shows that poor parental relationships can have a lasting impact on cancer risk.
Because people who have had multiple bouts of basal cell carcinoma always risk recurrence, the disease can be considered chronic for such patients.
Sunburn, baseline sun exposure, and sun protective measures do not independently predict risk of BCC.
An inverse association exists between caffeine from all dietary sources and the risk of basal cell carcinoma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|