Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.025%; crm; gel.
Indications for AVITA:
Apply sparingly to cleansed and completely dry skin once daily at bedtime. If irritation develops, may reduce the dosing frequency.
Not for use in eczema or on sunburned skin. Minimize exposure to sun, UV light, weather extremes. Avoid eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Allow effects of benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, other topical acne agents to subside before applying. Avoid keratolytics, abrasives, astringents, drying agents, high-alcohol content topical products, spices, lime.
Apparent exacerbation of symptoms, local skin reactions (including erythema, edema, blistering, crusting), transient pigmentation changes, stinging on application, dry skin.
Crm, gel—20g, 45g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|