Ask a Pharmacist
Why are European patients better able to tolerate high doses of capecitabine than US patients?
How long after receiving chemotherapy should patients wait to have unprotected sex?
What impact do the new pharmacy regulations (USP) have on nursing staff?
What is being done to address shortages of chemotherapy drugs?
What are some nonhormonal treatments that can improve vaginal dryness in women with a history of breast cancer?
What is the concern behind PARP inhibitors and leukemia?
Why was the ESA APPRISE risk evaluation and mitigation strategy program discontinued?
What is the difference between the CDK inhibitors?
Do monoclonal antibodies other than daratumumab cause false positives in the blood antibody screen and crossmatch obtained prior to a transfusion?
If type and crossmatch is obtained before initiating treatment with daratumumab, what good would that do if a transfusion is required a month later?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|