Researchers summarize the program development, outcomes, and lessons learned from a program that provided cancer screening services for under/uninsured Asian Indio women.
Out of 7 nationality groups studied, only Japanese women didn't have an overall increase in the disease.
Trastuzumab-related cardiotoxicity was far lower in Taiwanese women with breast cancer compared with previously published results, according to recent study data.
Data collected from Japanese and Korean participants in the global PALOMA3 trial provide evidence that combining palbociclib with fulvestrant is an effective strategy to overcome endocrine resistance in women with advanced HR+/HER2- breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|