ASCO 2017 Coverage
Data from the National Cancer Database are indicating that wait times from cancer diagnosis to initial treatment were substantially longer over a 5-year period.
Adding a second HER2-blocker to standard care therapy after surgery for HER2-positive breast cancer may be modestly beneficial for some women.
Phase 3 clinical trial results show fewer adverse effects and longer survival with alectinib compared with crizotinib in patients with treatment-naïve ALK-positive NSCLC.
A survey of men with prostate cancer revealed that treatment-related factors impact treatment decisions differently in black men compared with white men.
Findings from trial of chimeric antigen receptor T cells targeting B-cell maturation protein demonstrated promising results.
Older cancer survivors typically have higher severity of disease and pre-existing conditions, which makes their cancer treatment additionally challenging. The Patient Care Connect Program was created to help address these issues.
Older adults are underrepresented in clinical trials of cancer drugs, according to study findings presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Children and adolescent patients with cancer are able to accurately report subjective adverse events (AEs) they experience during their cancer treatment, and they are willing to do so.
The medications so far show little efficacy in children with cancer, but new studies may provide clues to how to change this, pediatric oncologist says.
Small study also showed that pembrolizumab does not significant impair radiation or chemotherapy dosing.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|