ASCO 2017 Coverage
Data from the National Cancer Database are indicating that wait times from cancer diagnosis to initial treatment were substantially longer over a 5-year period.
Adding a second HER2-blocker to standard care therapy after surgery for HER2-positive breast cancer may be modestly beneficial for some women.
Phase 3 clinical trial results show fewer adverse effects and longer survival with alectinib compared with crizotinib in patients with treatment-naïve ALK-positive NSCLC.
A survey of men with prostate cancer revealed that treatment-related factors impact treatment decisions differently in black men compared with white men.
Findings from trial of chimeric antigen receptor T cells targeting B-cell maturation protein demonstrated promising results.
Older cancer survivors typically have higher severity of disease and pre-existing conditions, which makes their cancer treatment additionally challenging. The Patient Care Connect Program was created to help address these issues.
Older adults are underrepresented in clinical trials of cancer drugs, according to study findings presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Children and adolescent patients with cancer are able to accurately report subjective adverse events (AEs) they experience during their cancer treatment, and they are willing to do so.
The medications so far show little efficacy in children with cancer, but new studies may provide clues to how to change this, pediatric oncologist says.
Small study also showed that pembrolizumab does not significant impair radiation or chemotherapy dosing.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|