Generic Name and Formulations:
Fexofenadine HCl 60mg, 180mg; tabs.
Indications for ALLEGRA:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal). Chronic idiopathic urticaria.
180mg once daily or 60mg twice daily. Renal impairment: initially 60mg once daily.
Use Children's Allegra.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids.
Adults: Headache, back pain, viral infection, GI upset, sinusitis, dizziness, drowsiness. Children: cough, fever, pain, otitis media, upper respiratory tract infection.
Tabs 60mg—12; 180mg—5, 30, 45, 70
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|