Populating a microsimulation of model of HIV disease, researchers investigated the the likelihood of lung cancer-related morbidity and mortality among patients with HIV who smoke, based on smoking intensity.
For patients with AIDS-related lymphomas, identification of CNS involvement at diagnosis does not affect overall survivalJune 10, 2014
Patients with AIDS-related lymphomas may face an increased risk of CNSi compared to other lymphomas. Researchers report that CNSi - identified at the time of an ARL diagnosis - does not appear to have an impact on overall survival. The vast majority of patients have stage IV disease at the time of presentation.
Imaging studies and laboratory tests were negative, but lumbar puncture revealed the cause of this patient's unexplained neurologic symptoms.
Drugs to keep HIV-infected women from transmitting virus to fetus may trigger cleft defects.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|