ADVIL PM LIQUI-GELS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen (solubilized) 200mg, diphenhydramine HCl 25mg.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ADVIL PM LIQUI-GELS:
Relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains.
2 caplets or liqui-gels at bedtime. Max 2 caplets or liqui-gels/24hrs.
<12yrs: not recommended.
Aspirin allergy. Unless sufficient time for a full night's sleep. Immediately before or after cardiac surgery. Sleeplessness without pain. Concomitant with other diphenhydramine-containing products (including topicals).
Increased risk of severe stomach bleeding (esp. ≥60yrs old). History of GI disorders (eg, heartburn, bleeding ulcers). Respiratory disorders (eg, emphysema, bronchitis). Increased risk of heart attack or failure, and stroke. Hypertension. Heart disease. Recent stroke. Liver cirrhosis. Renal disease. Asthma. Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Reevaluate if pain persists or worsens after >10 days or sleeplessness persists continuously >2 weeks. Elderly. Pregnancy (avoid during 3rd trimester). Nursing mothers.
NSAID + hypnotic (anticholinergic).
Avoid aspirin or other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with anticoagulants, corticosteroids, other OTC or Rx NSAID-containing products (eg, ibuprofen, naproxen, others), ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day, or prolonged use. Caution with diuretics. Additive effects with other antihistamines, anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid.
Drowsiness, GI upset/bleed, rash, symptoms of heart problems or stroke (eg, trouble breathing, feel faint, slurred speech), redness, swelling, allergic reactions; discontinue if occur.
Caplets—20, 40, 80, 120 (orig or EZ open); Liqui-Gels—20, 40, 80
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|