Marissa Fors, director of CancerCare's Susan G. Komen® Breast Care Helpline, talked with Dr Penelope Damaskos, of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, about breast cancer risk and related challenges for women who identify as lesbian and their healthcare providers.
A review of current options and ongoing trials for managing ARIE, a common esophageal adverse effect caused by radiotherapy to the thoracic region for lung, breast, or head and neck cancers, or lymphoma.
Why are European patients better able to tolerate high doses of capecitabine than US patients?
How long after receiving chemotherapy should patients wait to have unprotected sex?
Please clarify the role and responsibilities of oncology nurse navigators (ONNs) vs those of the oncology social workers (OSWs).
This fact sheet reviews cancer in adolescents and children, including possible causes, treatment, and the general outlook for childhood cancers.
This fact sheet explores possible links between hair dying and an increased risk of leukemia and other cancers.
Challenges Faced by Oncology Nurses
Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, CRNP, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Kara M.L. Yannotti, MMH, BSN, RN, CCRP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|