Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisoprolol (as fumarate) 5mg+, 10mg; tabs; +scored.
Indications for ZEBETA:
5mg once daily; max 20mg once daily. Renal or hepatic dysfunction, or bronchospastic disease: initially 2.5mg once daily.
Cardiogenic shock. Overt heart failure. 2nd- or 3rd-degree AV block. Marked sinus bradycardia.
CHF. Angina. Peripheral vascular disease. Asthma. COPD. Surgery. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. Hepatic or renal impairment. Avoid abrupt cessation. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Additive effects with reserpine, guanethidine, other catecholamine depleting drugs, calcium channel blockers, antiarrhythmics, myocardial depressants. Increased rebound hypertension with clonidine withdrawal. Antagonized by rifampin. May block epinephrine.
Headache, fatigue, GI upset, upper respiratory symptoms (eg, cough, dyspnea, rhinitis), chest pain.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|