1. In this Canadian, randomized controlled trial, the use of primary HPV testing compared with cytology resulted in a significantly lower likelihood of CIN3+ at 48 months. 2. There was also significantly fewer CIN2+ cases in women screened with HPV testing compared with women who were screened with cytology alone at baseline. Evidence Rating: 1 
Screening practices and smoking habits are expected to have a significant impact on mortality rates for lung cancer and breast cancer among women in high-income countries.
Researchers explored whether adding trastuzumab to carboplatin and paclitaxel would improve survival outcomes for patients with advanced/recurrent disease with overexpressed HER2/neu.
Most centers reported having no sexual aids available for patients, according to researchers.
[Cancer Management and Research] A review of vulvar carcinoma and treatment options for patients with rare gynecologic cancer.
What are some nonhormonal treatments that can improve vaginal dryness in women with a history of breast cancer?
The researchers observed a positive correlation between long-term night shift work and the risks of several different types of cancer.
Investigators conducted a review of available biologic and psychosocial interventions that address sexual dysfunction in women arising from cancer diagnosis and treatment.
The researchers hope the results will lead to an increase in clinicians offering trials to their patients and an increase in women volunteering to participate in trials.
A data analysis reveals the likelihood of older women with to ER-positive DCIS to initiate and adhere to adjuvant tamoxifen or aromatase inhibitors.
Human papillomavirus (HPV)-negative women have low long-term incidence of cervical cancer and CIN3+, which supports an extension of the cervical screening interval beyond five years for some, according to a study.
Overall, 66.2 and 69.1 percent of women perceive high PCP engagement and communication
Postmenopausal women who stayed on a low fat diet for an extended time had a reduced risk of death from invasive breast cancers, according to clinical trial data.
The BRCA1 mutation may speed the aging of a woman's ovaries,according to a recent report.
Older women with diabetes and cancer taking metformin saw an increase in survival.
Latina women in the United States nearly doubled their rate of screening for breast cancer after visits from a health-promoting promotora.
Nurse-based telephone follow-up was as effective as traditional hospital based follow-up for for stage I endometrial cancer.
Offering free pap smears for cervical cancer screening did not increase pap smear frequency in low income women, even though low income and socioeconomic status are more likely to predict women skipping pap smears.
Among women aged up to 49 years with a pregnancy-associated melanoma, recurrence rates were higher than seen in other groups.
Findings in women aged 40 to 49 years with estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer showed a restoration of ovarian function with letrozole treatment following undergo chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea.
An increased risk of breast cancer observed in women with hyperthyroidism, and a lower risk for hypothyroidism.
Among young women diagnosed with breast cancer, frequency of testing 95 percent in 2013
Highest rates of false-positive mammography results and additional imaging seen for women 40 to 49 years old.
Researchers report that expansion of Medicaid coverage is improving access to mammograms in the United States.
Incidence of Undetected Cancer in Patients Undergoing Gynecologic Surgery for a Benign Condition Higher Than EstimatedDecember 04, 2015
Researchers in Massachusetts sought to determine how frequently cancer is diagnosed in women after undergoing gynecologic surgery for a problem believed to be benign.
A large international study shows that breastfeeding is associated with a lower risk of developing hormone-receptor-negative breast cancer. This breastfeeding meta-analysis shows the risk was reduced by up to 20% in women who breastfed.
Non-Hispanic black women have higher endometrial cancer incidence and lower survival across all stages and subtypes.
With the availability of tomosynthesis mammography, should women at high risk for developing breast cancer still undergo annual MRI?
Small number of occult malignancies subsequently diagnosed among pregnant women whose results showed chromosomal abnormalities.
No significant difference in breast cancer deaths seen in counties with higher screening and detection rates.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|