A decrease in cervical lesions among young women in the United States has been observed, but the cause for this drop is not proven.
Clinical trial data suggests that postmenopausal women of above-average weight have an increased risk of breast cancer.
The discovery of three genetic variants associated with mucinous ovarian carcinomas (MOCs) offers the first evidence of genetic susceptibility in this type of ovarian cancer.
The percentage of patients with early stage breast cancer undergoing breast-conserving therapy (BCT) increased from 54.3% in 1998 to 60.1% in 2011, according to a recent report. Notably, nonclinical factors including socioeconomic demographics, insurance, and the distance patients must travel to treatment facilities persist as key barriers to the treatment.
Breast cancer patients with high levels of the protein activin-like receptor kinase (ALK1) in the blood vessels of their tumors were more likely to develop metastatic disease, according to a new study. This makes inhibition of the ALK1 pathway a possible new target for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer.
CHICAGO, IL—Functional subtyping with a multigene classifier resulted in 1 in 5 tumors being reclassified compared with conventional immunohistochemistry/fluorescent in situ hybridization (IHC/FISH) analysis. This study was presented at the 2015 American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
10% urea cream is superior to a newly introduced ointment containing various antioxidants at preventing hand-foot syndrome.
Randomized trial shows beneficial effect for yoga combined with meditation in breast cancer survivors.
The links between demographic, treatment, and socioeconomic factors and breast cancer survival were examined in a recent study.
Women diagnosed with breast cancer and treated with a one-week regimen of partial breast radiation after tumor removal saw no increase in cancer recurrence or difference in cosmetic outcomes.
- Younger, unrelated donors with high T cell counts make better matches for patients undergoing stem cell transplant
- Distinct triple-positive subtypes identified in breast cancer
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukemia
- Viagra and other erectile dysfunction medications not found to increase melanoma risk
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Cancer Clusters (Fact Sheet)
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|