A reduction in endometrial cancer risk with oral bisphosphonate use in large cohort of postmenopausal women has been observed.
Women undergoing radiotherapy for breast cancer can use deodorant without increasing risk of underarm skin reactions, pain, itching, or burning.
A worldwide study of the DNA of 100,000 women has discovered two new genetic variants associated with an increased risk of breast cancer.
Researchers have discovered that ERBB4 (also known as HER4) is a driver protein in ERBB2-positive tumors that have developed resistance to first- or second-line treatments.
Cells that contain lower levels of protein profilin 1 in breast tumors have an increased capacity to metastasize and invade other tissues, according to research.
Risks and benefits of routine mammography continue to be debated, but educating women about the possibility of overdiagnosis from mammography screening may make some of them less likely to get the test.
Newly discovered segments of DNA shared by African American family members who have breast cancer indicate there may still be undiscovered breast cancer genes that may be unique to African Americans.
More than a third of women who should receive radiation subsequent to mastectomy are actually undergoing the recommended postmastectomy radiation therapy (PMRT), according to a new study.
Household net worth is a major factor in adherence to hormonal therapy among patients with breast cancer.
Specific methylation patterns revealed in the primary biopsy breast cancer cells of breast cancer DNA methylome can indicate a better or worse prognosis.
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- New opportunity to treat drug-resistant leukemia discovered
- High-cost blood cancer drugs deliver high value
- Statins increase risk of diabetes in Caucasian men
- Sun damage predisposes pediatric patients to melanoma
- Risk of reproductive cancers increased in daughters of women who smoked during pregnancy
- Older white males with advanced bladder cancer more likely to commit suicide
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|