The American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society for Radiation Oncology, and Society of Surgical Oncology have issued a joint consensus guideline update for the use of radiotherapy following mastectomy in patients with breast cancer.
Primary prophylaxis with G-CSF may modestly reduce neutropenia-related hospitalization in patients with breast cancer receiving docetaxel and cyclophosphamide or docetaxel, carboplatin, and trastuzumab.
Bioimpedence Spectroscopy Improves Early Detection of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema in At-Risk Patients
Bioimpedance spectroscopy (BIS) effectively assesses for subclinical breast cancer-related lymphedema in patients at risk, and accurately assess patients for response to treatment.
NeoadjuvantcChemotherapy (NACT) use went up from 2003 to 2012; linked to shorter overall survival in stage IIIC but not stage IV disease.
Inducing quiescent dormancy with conventional chemotherapy makes cancer cells more susceptible to immunotherapy, thereby minimizing potential for tumor recurrence.
Natural language processing (NLP) software correlated key characteristics expressed verbally in mammography reports with pathologic findings, providing an accurate indication for biopsy referral.
An experimental drug, AMPI-109, shows promise as an immunotherapy that sensitizes triple-negative breast cancer cells, enhancing the effectiveness of the drug.
HIV is associated with reduced cancer-specific survival among women with invasive cervical cancer.
African American survivors of breast cancer experience significant problem burden during the first 5 years after diagnosis and treatment.
A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Harmonic Technology Compared With Conventional Techniques in Mastectomy and Breast-conserving Surgery With Lymphadenectomy for Breast Cancer
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research compares Harmonic technology and conventional techniques for a range of clinical outcomes and complications in both mastectomy and BCS patients, including axillary lymph node dissection.
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Hearing Loss in Polycythemia Vera
- High Symptom Burden With Polycythemia Vera Linked to QoL Impairment
- Bioimpedence Spectroscopy Improves Early Detection of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema in At-Risk Patients
- Ezh2 Inhibitors May Offer Cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Ruxolitinib: A Targeted Treatment Option for Patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Tumor Markers (Fact Sheet)
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- ASCO, ASTRO Issue Guideline Update for Postmastectomy RT
- Study Assesses Efficacy of Ramucirumab in HCC by Child-Pugh Score
- Incontinence Affects QOL for Survivors of Gynecologic Cancers
- Patient Navigation Reduces Delays in Diagnostic Resolution
- Fee-for-service Medicare Plans Linked to Improved Care During Last Year of Life
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|