A data analysis reveals the likelihood of older women with to ER-positive DCIS to initiate and adhere to adjuvant tamoxifen or aromatase inhibitors.
HPV DNA testing recommended in all resource settings; HIV should undergo screening more often
In this study, researchers assessed data on women who underwent breast cancer treatment to identify the factors associated with posttreatment imaging use.
The recurrence score assay stratifies early stage, estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer by recurrence risk. This study assessed how clinicians use the recurrence score to recommend adjuvant systemic therapy or patients' experiences with testing decision-making.
Researchers examined the long-term effects of a short-term culturally based dietary intervention on increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables, decreasing fat, and changing biomarkers associated with recurrence in Hispanic breast cancer survivors.
Cancers that cause more readily noticeable physical changes can produce self-image challenges for patients. This discussion reviews what interventions can help validate patients' self-image concerns.
Researchers found wide variances in the cost of breast cancer chemotherapy, depending on the course of treatment selected.
Patients with breast cancer have more than 2 times the risk for developing a venous thromboembolism 5 years after diagnosis compared with the general population.
CDK4/6 Inhibitor Plus Aromatase Inhibitor Improves Progression-Free Survival in Metastatic Breast Cancer
Adding ribociclib to letrozole significantly improves progression-free survival for postmenopausal women with metastatic hormone receptor (HR)-positive breast cancer, compared with hormone therapy alone.
Expectations of Chemotherapy Side Effects Influence Patients' Experiences During Breast Cancer Treatment
Recent studies indicate that adverse side effects can result from factors unrelated to the pharmacologic agent, but rather from other factors.
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Caregiver Mastery Linked to Patient Survival in Glioblastoma
- Treatment Facility Volume Associated With Mortality Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Adherence to Tamoxifen, AIs Among Older Women is Low, Study Shows
- Replacing Neoadjuvant CRT with Multiagent Chemo Not Recommended for Rectal Cancer
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|