MYL-1401O is comparable in efficacy and safety to the anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody trastuzumab as frontline therapy in breast cancer.
Patients with kataegis, a recently discovered phenomenon in which multiple mutations cluster in a few hotspots in a genome, have less invasive tumors and better prognoses.
Preliminary results of a prospective, phase II trial show that once-daily accelerated partial breast irradiation (APBI) effectively prevented recurrence of cancer in the treated breast at a median 34 months after treatment.
Despite confirmation of a link between routine Pap smear screening and a lower risk of developing cervical cancer in women older than 65 years, most US health guidelines discourage older women from undergoing routine Pap smears unless they have pre-existing risk factors.
A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Risk of Diarrhea Associated With Vandetanib Treatment in Carcinoma Patients
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines overall risks of all-grade and high-grade diarrhea during vandetanib treatment, to gain a better understanding of its prediction and management.
Risk factors for chronic pain after breast cancer surgery include axillary lymph node dissection, younger age, and radiation therapy. Only axillary lymph node dissection is a high-yield target for a modifiable risk factor to prevent the persistent pain after breast cancer surgery.
A Mediterranean-style diet can help protect against diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and breast cancer,research indicates.
The definition of dense breasts can range from 6.3 to 84.5 percent of patients, depending on radiologist.
Fewer cervical cell anomalies were present on cervical cancer screens of young women in Canada who received the HPV vaccine through a school-based program.
A new technique combines imaging and mathematics to identify aggressive forms of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), or stage 0 breast cancer, from nonaggressive varieties.
- Transforming the Care of Patients With Thyroid Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combination is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Comprehensive Mental Health Screening Recommended for Some Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUs
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy Can Be Safely Stopped in Select Patients With CML in Chronic Phase
- Systematic Palliative Care Provides Greater Improvement in Quality of Life for Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
- Adjuvant Therapy Improves Survival in Stage II Colon Cancer, Study Confirms
- Hybrid Immune Cells Have Antitumor Effects in Early Stage Lung Cancer
- Fertility Risk Assessment and Preservation in Male and Female Prepubertal and Adolescent Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|