Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
Researchers found that low acculturated Latina women were moderately less satisfied with surgeon and oncology communication compared with other racial and ethnic groups.
Researchers compared cost data and complications between mastectomy with reconstruction and other guideline-based treatments for patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Decline in prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening followed U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations.
The Coalition for Quality in Geriatric Surgery (CQGS) released its standards of surgical care in older adults with the goal of ensuring high-quality and safe surgical care for older adults in an interdisciplinary setting.
Deviation from radiation treatment protocol in young children being treated for brain neoplasms was associated with decreased overall survival.
Limited use of genetic counselors and high rate of double mastectomy in women at average risk with early-stage breast cancer illustrate that understanding of genetic testing results is limited.
Dietary sodium intake inversely associated with systolic, diastolic blood pressure in long term
Family history does not predict aggressiveness of prostate cancer or suitability for active surveillance as a treatment option.
Including beans and whole grains such as rice in the diet is associated with a reduced burden of CRC in survivors.
Abiraterone acetate and prednisone reduced PSA levels in a small group of clinical trial participants with metastatic prostate cancer who did not initially respond to ADT.
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- PSA Screening Rates Level Off in United States
- CQGS Releases Standards for Surgical Care of Older Adults
- Radiation Protocol Deviations Linked to Worse Outcomes in Pediatric Brain Malignancy
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|