Researchers have discovered that determining a tumor's medulloblastoma subgroup can be achieved noninvasively, using magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS).
New research has identified as few as nine genetic features would need to be tested to identify high-risk patients who might benefit from intensive myeloma treatment.
A new technique has been developed by statisticians to help doctors optimize dosing new cancer treatments in phase I/II clinical trials.
Researchers have pinpointed a novel genetic biomarker responsible for the progression of many breast and prostate cancers.
New research reaffirms the association between inflammatory response and the spread of oral cancer.
A novel combination therapy incorporating interleukin (IL)-2 was found to be highly effective at treating patients with skin metastases.
Scientists have identified a molecular partnership in pancreatic cancer cells that might help to explain how the disease metastasizes.
Ion channel blockers, drugs commonly used to treat cardiac, neurologic, and psychiatric disorders, might prove useful in cancer therapy, according to new research.
Robotic inferior vena cava (IVC) thrombectomy successfully removes thrombus associated with kidney cancer
Inferior vena cava (IVC) thrombectomy is typically is performed via a large open incision, but recently the procedure was successfully performed robotically, using only seven small incisions.
A clinical scoring system for colon cancer risk could help physicians determine which patients require colonoscopies and which could be adequately screened using less invasive methods.
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Counseling cancer survivors on family building options
- Imaging technique allows pediatric brain tumors to be classified noninvasively at diagnosis
- Antibiotic use was associated with increased risk for some cancers
- ADT impacts mood of patients with prostate cancer, as perceived by partners
- Varubi approved for nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemo
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|