A recent study undertaken sought to examine the effects of chemotherapy on bladder cancer cells and possible connections to later treatment resistance.
Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) is approved by the FDA for the treatment of metastatic NSCLC in specific cases or tumors with EGFR or ALK gene mutations.
Sublingual fentanyl is used to manage breakthrough pain in adults with cancer who are already receiving opioid therapy for underlying persistent cancer pain. In this study, researchers evaluated the effect of low doses of sublingual fentanyl in patients who are receiving low opioid doses for background analgesia.
A recent study examined the current economic burden attributable to vaccine-preventable diseases among U.S. adults.
Researchers examined the long-term effects of a short-term culturally based dietary intervention on increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables, decreasing fat, and changing biomarkers associated with recurrence in Hispanic breast cancer survivors.
This study assessed whether the implementation of a patient educational program would improve patterns in the use, storage, and disposal of opioids among cancer outpatients.
Safety of the smokeless tobacco product called into question after a study links it to increased prostate cancer mortality.
Novel preparation formulation is as effective and safe as current colon prep for colonoscopy. Plus, study participants gave the prep experience a high satisfaction rating.
The phase 3 PANORAMA 1 trial previously demonstrated that panobinostat plus bortezomib and dexamethasone significantly prolonged progression-free survival vs bortezomib and dexamethasone alone. Final overall survival analysis is presented.
There is a higher risk of secondary primary cancer in obese male survivors versus the general population.
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- PPIs Negatively Impact Outcomes of Patients Treated With Capecitabine
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Atypical Teratoid/rhabdoid Tumors: Challenges and Search for Solutions
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
- Atezolizumab Granted FDA Approval for Specific Cases of NSCLC
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|