An evaluation of this mobile health app found easy to use for diverse, low-income women.
A higher fitness level leads to decreased risk of lung and colorectal cancer for men.
Truly shared decision-making is possible only when the patient understands everything the treatment options entail, and the doctor understands the patient's personal situation and desires.
A recent study examined why individuals do not always follow through with colorectal cancer screening.
The prices of leading cancer drugs have risen at rates far outstripping inflation over the last two decades, according to new study data.
Investigators have discovered one way in which melanoma becomes resistant to a particular form of targeted therapy, a discovery that may lead to a new melanoma target or prompt new designs for treatment.
Researchers have learned more about breast cancer, including identification of a gene that drives the aggressive disease.
The LGBTQI community experience health disparities due to reduced access to health care and insurance, coupled with an elevated risk for multiple types of cancer compared with non-LGBTQI populations, according to recent research.
Study data suggests that magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) could one day make biopsies more effective, or even replace them altogether, via noninvasive detection of telltale sugar molecules shed by the outer membranes of cancerous cells.
Adrenal cancer is among the more rare and aggressive forms of cancer, but new research indicates the possibility of personalized treatment.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|