New research seeks to better understand why breast cancer spreads to the brain, with the goal of developing a way to reduce the risk of this phenomenon.
A recent, groundbreaking new study found that children of melanoma survivors are not adhering to sun protection recommendations.
A recent study may dispel the myth that cancer biopsies have a role in the spreading of cancer in the body.
Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
Nanoparticle drugs were considered to be a potential silver bullet against cancer, but they have not produced the anticipated improvement in overall survival rates.
A study of approximately 375,000 U.S. women with invasive breast cancer showed differences in likelihood of diagnosis occurring at an early stage, and survival after stage I diagnosis, based on by race and ethnicity.
Wider testing for known cancer genes in patients with colorectal cancer, based on family history, could help in their diagnosis and treatment.
European researchers explore using patient-reported outcome tool to monitor radiotherapy side effects
Researchers have developed a tool to monitor the effects, including fatigue and inflammation, commonly associated with the radiotherapy used to treat lung cancer.
An intervention aimed at an under-represented group of Latina breast cancer survivors helped encourage better eating habits and nutrition.
The risk of disease recurrence in liver cancer patients who have undergone a liver transplant can now be more accurately calculated, thanks to new tool.
A new test can assist in the treatment of patients with graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), an often life-threatening complication of bone marrow and stem cell transplants.
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
- Study makes a case for wider gene testing in patients with colorectal cancer
- New study helps physicians and patients determine prostate cancer risk
- Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
- Biological factors account for most of the variations in breast cancer survival rates
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Research promising for reducing risk of breast cancer spreading to the brain
- Biopsies with DCIS diagnosis increase for women undergoing mammography
- Fear of cancer may have unwanted effect on public screening uptake
- PDE-5 inhibitors increase risk of biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy
- Many breast cancer patients lack basic knowledge about their disease
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|