Researchers have discovered that ERBB4 (also known as HER4) is a driver protein in ERBB2-positive tumors that have developed resistance to first- or second-line treatments.
Cells that contain lower levels of protein profilin 1 in breast tumors have an increased capacity to metastasize and invade other tissues, according to research.
An opinion published in the Journal of Thoracic Disease examines data required to determine the cost effectiveness of cancer treatments.
Patients who reported physician-controlled decisions about their cancer care, versus shared decision-making, were less likely to report receiving excellent quality of care, according to study results.
The therapeutic agent SapC-DOPS may have use in lung cancer treatment, according to a new study .
Research into the transfer of proteins within the cells of patients with autism has helped broaden our understanding of brain cancer.
Newly discovered segments of DNA shared by African American family members who have breast cancer indicate there may still be undiscovered breast cancer genes that may be unique to African Americans.
More than a third of women who should receive radiation subsequent to mastectomy are actually undergoing the recommended postmastectomy radiation therapy (PMRT), according to a new study.
A new method uses a portion of a naturally occurring protein inhibitor of angiogenesis to reduce the formation of new blood vessels required by tumors to grow.
Precise risk assessment for gastric and breast cancers among CDH1 gene mutation carriers may improve genetic counseling
More exacting estimates of age-associated risks of gastric and breast cancer were derived for carriers of the CDH1 gene mutation, a cancer-predisposing gene in families meeting criteria for clinically defined hereditary diffuse gastric cancer.
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- Novel drug approved for multiple myeloma
- Women educated on overdiagnsosis are less likely to want mammogram
- Radiation therapy used most often for prostate cancer regardless of decision-making factors
- Farydak (panobinostat) now FDA-approved for multiple myeloma
- ASCO: Testicular cancer history may indicate greater risk of developing prostate cancer
- Urine test could help to guide treatment of bladder cancer
- Multiple studies are exploring whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or continue smoking
- Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|