Studies presented in the last year demonstrated a revolutionary role for immune checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
Adding chemotherapy with fluorouracil and mitomycin to radiotherapy improves locoregional control.
Elderly with NSCLC have lower incidence of esophagitis, can tolerate aggressive radiation therapy.
Women with poor metabolic health have a greater risk of colorectal cancer than those with increased weight.
Using mathematical analysis, researchers identified factors to help determine if containment or the elimination of an infection or tumor, is most effective.
The Decipher genomic classifier obtained from biopsy samples was prognostic for distant metastases and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
A phase 3 study presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium demonstrated the feasibility of conducting adjuvant trials.
Annual lung cancer screening of only high-risk smokers more cost-effective than current methods.
Blood test combined with medical status information predicts stem cell transplant success in patients with MDS.
The mechanism of metronomic chemotherapy: Improved tumor blood supply leads to better treatment .
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Use of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Chemo + Radiotherapy Efficacious in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Higher With Poor Metabolic Health vs Increased Weight
- Best Approach to Infection and Tumor Treatment: Contain or Eliminate?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|