Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
The International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG) has issued a guideline outlining use of 3-D computed tomography (CT)-based radiation therapy planning.
DT2219, a new bispecific ligand-directed diphtheria toxin, was found to be effective in a small group of patients with relapsed/refractory B-cell malignancies, according to clinical trial results.
A canine trained to identify cancer in urine samples by scent was able to differentiate thyroid cancer from benign status nearly 90 percent of the time.
A study of breast cancer in transgender veterans has identified 10 new cases, increases the number of recorded cases in transgender individuals.
Current research indicates that a rare but aggressive subtype of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) has surprisingly few mutations beyond the chromosomal rearrangement that affects the MLL gene.
Breast cancer survivors have a higher risk of developing thyroid cancer, especially within 5 years of their breast cancer diagnosis, according to a national database analysis.
Depressed African American patients with cancer could be more accurately identified if the depression measures used are more culturally sensitive, according to a study.
Sunitinib (Sutent), a drug approved for treatment of several other cancers, may be an effective adjunctive treatment for patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer.
Researchers compared tiny variations in the genetic make-up of more than 120,000 women of European ancestry, with and without breast cancer, and identified 15 new genetic variations linked to a higher risk of the disease.
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Effective management of dietary cholesterol may prevent metastasis in patients with prostate cancer
- Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
- Joint statement offers new recommendations for treating cardiovascular conditions
- Physicians who review patients' meds more likely to achieve health goals
- Patients expect more information regarding radiation-related tests
- Prevalence of childhood cancer survivors increasing
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|