A regional anesthetic technique in combination with standard care could potentially spare a third of women undergoing a mastectomy chronic post-operative pain, according to study data.
New evidence indicates that combining chemotherapy with radiation therapy may be the best option for people with a low-grade form of brain cancer.
Breast screening via ultrasound is unaffected by breast density, is not associated with ionizing radiation, and does not require IV contrast material, but acceptance of this modality has lagged.
An association of high rates of inappropriate imaging for prostate cancer and breast cancer found in a study of Medicare beneficiaries suggests that regional culture could contribute to inappropriate imaging.
A new surgical algorithm allows for greater percentage of visible tumor removal.
Disparities exist regarding the level of awareness and knowledge of breast density among US women, according to a study.
Treating metastatic melanoma with a combination of radiotherapy and two immunotherapies that target the CTLA4 and PD-1 pathways could produce an optimal response in more patients.
The addition of chemotherapy after bladder cancer surgery lowered risk of death by approximately 30%, over surgery alone, according to a study that reviewed patient data.
A new online tool uses a patient's molecular characteristics and provides feedback from an expert panel to help oncologists with therapeutic decision-making for advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Adults that possess intellectual and developmental disabilities are much less likely to be screened for colorectal cancer than the general population, according to a recent study.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- 3D printing offers innovative method for delivering medication
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Repeated courses of certain antibiotics associated with increased diabetes risk
- Dramatic rise in high blood pressure contributes to many U.S. deaths
- More alcohol consumption increases risk of liver cancer, but coffee is protective
- Urine test may detect kidney cancer early
- Intervention improves hand hygiene practice for nurses
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|