Use of multivitamins prior to a breast cancer diagnosis is associated with reduced symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
Vitamin B intake appears to be related to lung cancer risk, but only for men or male smokers.
Research using cancer cell lines demonstrated that supplementing standard epigenetic therapy with vitamin C enhanced the drug's antineoplastic action.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|