Improved therapies and better screening has led to a plunge in breast cancer deaths over the last two decades.
A study examines the role of two hypoxia-responsive microRNAs, miR-25 and miR-93, in establishing an immunosuppressive tumour microenvironment.
Researchers examined popular breast cancer screening recommendations and their varying impact on patient mortality.
Researchers examined the impact of exercise and low body fat mass on recurrence of colorectal polyps among survivors of colorectal cancer.
Researchers investigated whether a financial reward could help drive colorectal cancer participation.
Many women with breast cancer with genetic variants of uncertain significance (VUS) undergo testing and bilateral mastectomy without receiving genetic counseling.
Older adults are underrepresented in clinical trials of cancer drugs, according to study findings presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Testosterone may offer an inexpensive alternative to other prostate cancer therapies, new research indicates.
Scientists at Texas A&M University traced how eating a daily dose of prunes affects colon biochemistry, and the role this diet may play in cancer prevention.
A new blood test employs a type of DNA signature to locate the presence of tumor in a particular tissue, avoiding the need for invasive diagnostic procedures.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|