I have a patient with cancer who is actively using cocaine. We will do random urine screens on this patient. How long does cocaine remain in the urine?
Why are ketones present in urinalysis results when patients are receiving ifosfamide or cyclophosphamide?
Improved detection of prostate cancer tumors is possible with a novel urine test, according to researchers from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|