Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg; scored tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
650mg every 4–6hrs; max 4g/day.
<6yrs: use pediatric forms. 6–11yrs: 325mg every 4–6hrs; max 1.625g/day.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Tabs 325mg—100; Ext str tabs—30, 60, 100, 200; Ext str caplets—10, 24, 50, 100, 175, 250; Ext str geltabs—24, 50, 100; Ext str gelcaps—24, 50, 100, 225; Ext str rapid-release gels—72, 100; Ext str GoTabs—6; Adult liq—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|