TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg; per 5mL; liq; contains sodium 5mg/5mL (grape flavor), 6mg/5mL (bubble gum flavor); alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Toothache.
<2yrs (<24lbs): individualize. 2–3yrs (24–35lbs): 5mL. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): 7.5mL. 6–8yrs (48–59lbs): 10mL. 9–10yrs (60–71lbs): 12.5mL. 11yrs (72–95lbs): 15mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. DIscontinue if symptoms worsen or persist for ≥3 days.
Caution with anticoagulants (eg, warfarin).
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|