TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg; per 5mL; liq; contains sodium 5mg/5mL (grape flavor), 6mg/5mL (bubble gum flavor); alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Toothache.
<2yrs (<24lbs): individualize. 2–3yrs (24–35lbs): 5mL. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): 7.5mL. 6–8yrs (48–59lbs): 10mL. 9–10yrs (60–71lbs): 12.5mL. 11yrs (72–95lbs): 15mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. DIscontinue if symptoms worsen or persist for ≥3 days.
Caution with anticoagulants (eg, warfarin).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|