Generic Name and Formulations:
Labetalol HCl 100mg, 200mg; scored tabs.
Prometheus Labs, Inc.
Indications for TRANDATE:
Initially 100mg twice a day. Titrate at 2–3 day intervals in increments of 100mg twice daily. Usual maintenance: 200–400mg twice daily; max 2.4g/day.
Usual maintenance: 100–200mg twice daily.
Asthma. 2nd- or 3rd-degree AV block. Overt cardiac failure. Cardiogenic shock. Severe bradycardia, other conditions associated with prolonged or severe hypotension.
Ischemic heart disease or failure. Monitor hepatic function; discontinue at first sign of liver injury. COPD. Pheochromocytoma. Diabetes. Surgery. Avoid abrupt cessation. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Caution with verapamil. Potentiates hypotension with nitroglycerin. May block epinephrine, β-agonist bronchodilators. Adjust antidiabetic medication. Potentiated by cimetidine. Tremor with tricyclic antidepressants. Halothane.
Noncardioselective beta-blocker/alpha-1 blocker.
Dizziness, GI upset, fatigue, nasal stuffiness, ejaculation failure, headache, dyspnea, vertigo, rash, orthostatic hypotension, edema, heart failure, bronchospasm, jaundice.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|