Researchers report that clinicians may want to start collecting toxicity data routinely and offering early interventions to patients with breast cancer.
Patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who discontinue TKI therapy due to toxicity can successfully be treated with an alternate TKI.
Treatment with epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors has been linked to earlier paronychia onset and more dermatological visits for skin toxic effects.
This literature review sought to analyze the quality of evidence that supports management practices of cytotoxic drug extravasation.
Two studies show benefits for hypofractionated versus conventionally fractionated whole-breast irradiation.
Women with cervical or endometrial cancer can safely receive extended-field intensity modulated radiation therapy (EF-IMRT) without increased risk of duodenal toxicity.
Managing toxicity costs are higher for treatment with less-specific targeted agents and chemotherapies.
Standard and reduced high-dose volume RT for muscle-invasive bladder cancer provides comparable tumor control and decreased late toxicity compared with surgery, according to a new study.
A whole new class of drugs has been developed that targets the structure of the cancer cell for the first time.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|