Most Recent Articles by Tiffany Garbutt, PhD
Trial investigates which of 3 maintenance regimens of nab-paclitaxel has the most ideal impact on quality of life in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Results were presented at SABCS 2017.
A study from French researchers identified which people are the most likely to influence a breast cancer patient's decision whether to undergo breast reconstruction. These findings were presented at SABCS 2017.
A team from Methodist Hospital Cancer Center discuss an app developed at the facility that helps breast cancer survivors with nutrition and physical activity at SABCS 2017.
A single-center analysis demonstrates likelihood that mastalgia indicates presence of breast cancer and extensiveness of common work-up for the complaint. These findings were presented at SABCS 2017.
Results of a study evaluating the effectiveness of bioimpedance spectroscopy in reducing incidence of chronic breast cancer-related lymphedema (BCRL) in high-risk patients with breast cancer were presented at SABCS 2017.
More Articles by Tiffany Garbutt, PhD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|