The Total Patient
A medical center in New Jersey makes the most of a rare opportunity to rebuild from the ground up. Its innovative patient rooms follow evidence-based design, a new concept in health care architecture.
A novel program helps patients with cancer eat better by helping them grow their own fruits and vegetables.
A major medical center in New York City uses a program of arts and music to help patients through their treatments. The program is even being used to give nurses a chance to de-stress.
Cognitive behavioral therapy can help patients with breast cancer undergoing radiotherapy to manage fatigue, often their most debilitating side effect.
A new study demonstrates that nonpharmaceutical techniques can resolve sleep disturbance and insomnia in patients with cancer.
Both patients and clinicians often confuse palliative care and hospice care. Palliative care clinicians offer 10 points to help explain the purpose of the former.
These programs are designed to help patients rebuild a positive self body image and cope with the physical effects of cancer and treatments.
These programs are designed to address the unique challenges of providing cancer care to patients older than 65 years.
Patients at the end of life often forego their resolve to die in their home, and visit an emergency department for care. A recent study sought to understand this decision.
Another therapeutic intervention can be added to the list of effective palliative care modalities available for patients with cancer: qigong (CHI gung). A newly published study found that the ancient mind-body practice ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|