The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Growing up with cancer: Understanding the challenges to adolescents and young adults (AYAs) coping with cancer
- Navigators have a key role in using genetics and genomics for cancer risk identification
- Using the navigation process to improve both your program and your patient outcomes
- Pilot program coordinates palliative care and support for rural communities
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Noninvasive colon cancer screening promising for African Americans
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Blood test detects breast cancer metastasis early
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|