The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
After undergoing seven cancer-related surgeries, this survivor used her experience to develop a product that makes acute postsurgical period easier for patients.
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- High-Fat Mediterranean Diet Can Protect Against Cancer
- Prophylactic Gynecologic Resections Increase Risk for Aggressive Uterine Cancer in BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers
- HPV Vaccination Program Reduces Cervical Cell Anomalies in Young Women
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Hypermutated Hotspots Are Biomarkers Predictive of Better Outcomes in Breast Cancer
- Helical APBI Delivers Targeted Dose of Adjuvant Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Cancer Risk Higher in Patients With Heart Failure After a First Heart Attack
- Routine Pap Smears Improve Cervical Cancer Risk in Women Older Than 65 Years
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|