The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- Proton therapy less costly than some alternative radiotherapy techniques
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|