The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
After undergoing seven cancer-related surgeries, this survivor used her experience to develop a product that makes acute postsurgical period easier for patients.
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- No Clinical Benefit to Expanding Gene Panel Beyond Ovarian and Breast Cancer Genes in High-risk Women
- A Protein Could Predict the Response to Immunotherapy in Metastatic Melanoma
- Response to T-cell Immunotherapy Promising for Patients With Advanced B-cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Results Matches Development Locale With Subtype of Disease in Glioblastoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Including Quality Measures In Treatment Regimens Increases Survival in Stage IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- New Research Questions Recommendations Regarding PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Screening
- Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate Cancer
- Specific Lifestyle Factors Can Significantly Affect Cancer Mortality
- Biomarker Indicates Which Patients With Colorectal Cancer Will Respond to Cetuximab
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|