The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Vaccine may delay recurrence for advanced ovarian cancers
- High fish intake may improve survival after breast cancer
- Adding bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy improves overall survival for women with ovarian cancer
- African American cancer patients' depression symptoms often under-recognized
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|