The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Comparison of zoledronic acid dosing schedules finds less frequent schedule noninferior
- HPV16 detection after oropharyngeal cancer treatment may increase risk for recurrence
- Delayed referrals, diagnoses undermine cancer patients' faith in health care system
- Alcohol Consumption Linked with Less Disability in Chronic Pain
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|