The Patient's Voice Featured Article
The author prided herself on her professional nursing skills. But a trip to the other side of the nurse-patient relationship changed how she provides care.
More of The Patient's Voice
A routine body check resulted in an unexpected diagnosis and an important lesson on the idiosyncrasies of cancer and cancer prevention.
The seasons of the year serve as the ideal metaphor for the cancer patient's journey from diagnosis to survivorship.
The author reflects on enrolling in a clinical trial comparing active surveillance with immediate intervention in men with favorable-risk prostate cancer.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
The author describes his experience with colon cancer and the important role oncology nurses have played in his battle with his disease.
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Effective management of dietary cholesterol may prevent metastasis in patients with prostate cancer
- Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
- Joint statement offers new recommendations for treating cardiovascular conditions
- Physicians who review patients' meds more likely to achieve health goals
- Patients expect more information regarding radiation-related tests
- Prevalence of childhood cancer survivors increasing
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|