Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 3mg, 6mg+; tabs; +scored.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for STROMECTOL:
Intestinal strongyloidiasis due to Strongyloides stercoralis. Onchocerciasis due to immature Onchocerca volvulus.
Adults and Children:
Take with water. Give as a single dose. <15kg: not recommended. Strongyloidiasis: 200mcg/kg. Onchocerciasis: 150mcg/kg; may retreat after 3 months.
Hyperreactive onchodermatitis. Immunocompromised. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Strongyloidiasis: dizziness, pruritus, GI disturbances. Onchocerciasis: Mazzotti reactions (eg, arthralgia/synovitis, swollen lymph nodes), ophthalmologic effects, pruritus, rash, fever, tachycardia, edema, hypotension.
Tabs 3mg—20; 6mg—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|