Stat Consult Slideshows
This slideshow reviews fluorouracil (5-FU), indicated for palliative treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, and carcinoma of the ...
This slideshow reviews netupitant/palonosetron (Akynzeo), indicated for prevention of acute and delayed nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat ...
This slideshow reviews bevacizumab (Avastin), indicated for cervical cancer, in combination with paclitaxel and cisplatin or paclitaxel and topotecan in ...
This slideshow reviews ramucirumab (Cyramza), indicated for advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews erlotinib (Tarceva), indicated for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
This slideshow examines cisplatin (Platinol), indicated for metastatic testicular tumors, metastatic ovarian tumors, and advanced bladder cancer.
This slideshow reviews arsenic trioxide (Trisenox), indicated for induction of remission and consolidation in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL).
This slideshow reviews trastuzumab (Herceptin), indicated for the treatment of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer, metastatic gastric cancer, or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
This slideshow reviews ipilimumab (Yervoy), for the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
This slideshow reviews obinutuzumab (Gazyva), for the treatment of patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), in combination with ...
This slideshow reviews methylnaltrexone (Relistor), for the treatment of constipation caused by narcotic medication for patients with advanced illness who ...
This slideshow examines imatinib (Gleevec), indicated for Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia and relapsed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic ...
This slideshow reviews asparaginase erwinia chrysanthemi (Erwinaze), indicated for treatment acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in patients with a hypersensitivity to ...
This slideshow reviews gemcitabine (Gemzar), for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer or for treatment for first-line treatment of metastatic ...
This slideshow reviews brentuximab vedotin (Adcetris), indicated for treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) after failure of autologous stem cell transplant ...
This slideshow reviews cabazitaxel (Jevtana), indicated, in combination with prednisone, for the treatment of hormone refractory metastatic prostate cancer in ...
This slideshow reviews Tbo-filgrastim (Granix), indicated for reduction in the duration of severe neutropenia in patients with non-myeloid malignancies receiving ...
This slideshow reviews vemurafenib (Zelboraf), indicated for the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma with BRAF V600E mutation.
This slideshow reviews ofatumumab (Arzerra), indicated for the treatment of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) refractory to fludarabine and ...
Stat Consult Articles
Fluorouracil is an antimetabolite antineoplastic agent indicated for colorectal, gastric, metastatic breast, metastatic colorectal, and pancreatic cancers.
Cisplatin is a platinum-containing, aklylating agent. It is often used in combination with other chemotherapy agents as well as monotherapy because of its relative lack of hematologic toxicity.
Erlotinib is a human epidermal growth factor receptor type 1/epidermal growth factor receptor (HER1/EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor approved for non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Zoledronic acid is a third-generation bisphosphonate prescribed to reduce pain from bony metastases, treat hypercalcemia of malignancy, and manage osteolytic lesions in multiple myeloma.
Doxorubicin is an anthracycline antibiotic that is used to treat lymphoblastic and acute myeloblastic leukemias, several types of cancer, Kaposi sarcoma related to AIDS, malignant lymphoma, soft tissue and osteogenic sarcomas, and Wilms tumor.
- Colorectal cancer incidence is increasing among young adults
- Study examines vaccine therapy in prostate cancer with rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
- Nutrition education may help prevent breast cancer recurrence
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
- New study helps physicians and patients determine prostate cancer risk
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Research promising for reducing risk of breast cancer spreading to the brain
- Biopsies with DCIS diagnosis increase for women undergoing mammography
- Fear of cancer may have unwanted effect on public screening uptake
- PDE-5 inhibitors increase risk of biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy
- Many breast cancer patients lack basic knowledge about their disease
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|