Stat Consult Slideshows
Stat Consult Articles
Zoledronic acid is a third-generation bisphosphonate prescribed to reduce pain from bony metastases, treat hypercalcemia of malignancy, and manage osteolytic lesions in multiple myeloma.
Doxorubicin is an anthracycline antibiotic that is used to treat lymphoblastic and acute myeloblastic leukemias, several types of cancer, Kaposi sarcoma related to AIDS, malignant lymphoma, soft tissue and osteogenic sarcomas, and Wilms tumor.
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- Mimicking Fasting During Chemotherapy Enhances T Cell Activity in Preclinical Study
- Chronic Pain Is More Likely for Women Who Undergo Armpit Lymph Node Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Significant Increase in US Cancer Center Advertising Seen in Past Decade
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Survey Highlights Barriers to Global Data Sharing
- Immunotherapy Combination Is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Monoclonal Antibody Shows Promise in Aggressive R/R Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Double Autologous HCT Improves Outcomes in High-risk Pediatric Neuroblastoma
- Trastuzumab Biosimilar Comparable the Monoclonal Antibody for Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|