Stat Consult Slideshows
This slideshow reviews ramucirumab (Cyramza), indicated for advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews erlotinib (Tarceva), indicated for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
This slideshow examines cisplatin (Platinol), indicated for metastatic testicular tumors, metastatic ovarian tumors, and advanced bladder cancer.
This slideshow reviews arsenic trioxide (Trisenox), indicated for induction of remission and consolidation in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL).
This slideshow reviews trastuzumab (Herceptin), indicated for the treatment of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer, metastatic gastric cancer, or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
This slideshow reviews ipilimumab (Yervoy), for the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
This slideshow reviews obinutuzumab (Gazyva), for the treatment of patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), in combination with ...
This slideshow reviews methylnaltrexone (Relistor), for the treatment of constipation caused by narcotic medication for patients with advanced illness who ...
This slideshow examines imatinib (Gleevec), indicated for Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia and relapsed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic ...
This slideshow reviews asparaginase erwinia chrysanthemi (Erwinaze), indicated for treatment acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in patients with a hypersensitivity to ...
This slideshow reviews gemcitabine (Gemzar), for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer or for treatment for first-line treatment of metastatic ...
This slideshow reviews brentuximab vedotin (Adcetris), indicated for treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) after failure of autologous stem cell transplant ...
This slideshow reviews cabazitaxel (Jevtana), indicated, in combination with prednisone, for the treatment of hormone refractory metastatic prostate cancer in ...
This slideshow reviews Tbo-filgrastim (Granix), indicated for reduction in the duration of severe neutropenia in patients with non-myeloid malignancies receiving ...
This slideshow reviews vemurafenib (Zelboraf), indicated for the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma with BRAF V600E mutation.
This slideshow reviews ofatumumab (Arzerra), indicated for the treatment of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) refractory to fludarabine and ...
This slideshow reviews vincristine, indicated for Hodgkin disease, Kaposi sarcoma, leukemia, neuroblastoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, and Wilms' tumor.
This slideshow reviews paclitaxel protein-bound particles (Abraxane), indicated for metastatic breast cancer, locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, ...
This slideshow reviews pazopanib, indicated for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma and advanced soft tissue sarcoma.
Stat Consult Articles
Fluorouracil is an antimetabolite antineoplastic agent indicated for colorectal, gastric, metastatic breast, metastatic colorectal, and pancreatic cancers.
Cisplatin is a platinum-containing, aklylating agent. It is often used in combination with other chemotherapy agents as well as monotherapy because of its relative lack of hematologic toxicity.
Erlotinib is a human epidermal growth factor receptor type 1/epidermal growth factor receptor (HER1/EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor approved for non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Zoledronic acid is a third-generation bisphosphonate prescribed to reduce pain from bony metastases, treat hypercalcemia of malignancy, and manage osteolytic lesions in multiple myeloma.
Doxorubicin is an anthracycline antibiotic that is used to treat lymphoblastic and acute myeloblastic leukemias, several types of cancer, Kaposi sarcoma related to AIDS, malignant lymphoma, soft tissue and osteogenic sarcomas, and Wilms tumor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|