Consejos para los proveedores de cuidado: ¿Cómo puede ayudarse usted mismo? (Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?)December 18, 2012
This fact sheet offers Spanish-speaking caregivers tips about how to take time to care for themselves.
Cómo Hablar con Sus Hijos Sobre su Diagnóstico (How to Talk to Your Children About Your Cancer Diagnosis)October 23, 2012
Cancer patients who speak Spanish can learn more about how to communicate to their children about their diagnosis with this fact sheet.
Lidiando con las Nauseas y Vomitos Inducidos por la Quimioterapia (Coping with Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting)September 18, 2012
This fact sheet is written in Spanish to help patients cope with nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy.
This fact sheet for Spanish-speaking patients lists a number of organizations and agencies that provide financial assistance.
¿Doctor, Podemos Hablar?: Consejos Para Comunicarse con su Médico ("Doctor, Can We Talk?": Tips for Communicating With Your Health Care Team)August 21, 2012
This fact sheet for Spanish-speaking patients provides tips for communicating with their health care team.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|