Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 2%, ethyldihydroxypropyl PABA 5%, dioxybenzone 3%, oxybenzone 2%; crm; contains sulfites.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for SOLAQUIN:
Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
Apply and massage in twice daily; max 2 months.
Avoid eyes. Use cautiously near lips, eyes, nose. Do 24 hr patch test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation, or excessive inflammatory response occurs. Close patient supervision recommended. Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Asthma. Avoid sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Depigmenting agent + sunscreens.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Outcomes in SCCHN Improved With Swap of Docetaxel for 5-FU in Palliative Regimen
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|