This slideshow reviews ramucirumab (Cyramza), indicated for advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews erlotinib (Tarceva), indicated for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
This slideshow examines cisplatin (Platinol), indicated for metastatic testicular tumors, metastatic ovarian tumors, and advanced bladder cancer.
Slideshow reviews common breast positioning errors during imaging. To accompany the Publisher's Alliance article "Breast Positioning during Mammography: Mistakes to ...
This slideshow reviews arsenic trioxide (Trisenox), indicated for induction of remission and consolidation in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL).
Oncology Nurse Advisor asked our readers a series of questions regard workplace-related issues. here are your answers.
This slideshow reviews trastuzumab (Herceptin), indicated for the treatment of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer, metastatic gastric cancer, or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
Melanoma is a dangerous type of skin cancer. Early recognition can lead to successful treatment and cure. This slideshow reviews ...
This slideshow reviews ipilimumab (Yervoy), for the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Combination treatments show promise for metastatic melanoma
- Helper therapy principle may not be helpful for breast cancer
- Inadequately management of hot flushes leave women vulnerable
- Metformin use may be associated with decreased risk of prostate cancer
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|