This slideshow reviews clonazepam (Klonopin), indicated for the treatment of panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia (as defined in DSM-IV), ...
We questioned 349 oncology professionals as to the effect the Affordable Care Act has had on their practice and patients. ...
This slideshow reviews doxorubicin (Adriamycin), indicated for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, acute myeloblastic leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, and non-Hodgkin ...
This slideshow reviews olaparib (Lynparza), indicated as monotherapy in patients with deleterious or suspected deleterious germline BRCA mutated advanced ovarian ...
This slideshow reviews zoledronic acid (Zometa), indicated for pain reduction associated with bone metastases, hypercalcemia of malignancy, and osteolytic lesions ...
This slideshow reviews fluorouracil (5-FU), indicated for palliative treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, and carcinoma of the ...
This slideshow reviews netupitant/palonosetron (Akynzeo), indicated for prevention of acute and delayed nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat ...
This slideshow reviews bevacizumab (Avastin), indicated for cervical cancer, in combination with paclitaxel and cisplatin or paclitaxel and topotecan in ...
Do you suffer from fear of missing out—also known as FOMO—wondering if other healthcare providers are getting more out of ...
This slideshow reviews ramucirumab (Cyramza), indicated for advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Fifteen new breast cancer genetic risk 'hot-spots' revealed
- High fitness level may decrease risk of colorectal, lung cancers
- Discontinuing statin therapy safe, beneficial for patients with terminal illness
- Affect of chemotherapy on saliva test results
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|