This slideshow reviews olaparib (Lynparza), indicated as monotherapy in patients with deleterious or suspected deleterious germline BRCA mutated advanced ovarian ...
This slideshow reviews zoledronic acid (Zometa), indicated for pain reduction associated with bone metastases, hypercalcemia of malignancy, and osteolytic lesions ...
This slideshow reviews fluorouracil (5-FU), indicated for palliative treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, and carcinoma of the ...
This slideshow reviews netupitant/palonosetron (Akynzeo), indicated for prevention of acute and delayed nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat ...
This slideshow reviews bevacizumab (Avastin), indicated for cervical cancer, in combination with paclitaxel and cisplatin or paclitaxel and topotecan in ...
Do you suffer from fear of missing out—also known as FOMO—wondering if other healthcare providers are getting more out of ...
This slideshow reviews ramucirumab (Cyramza), indicated for advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.
This slideshow reviews erlotinib (Tarceva), indicated for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
This slideshow examines cisplatin (Platinol), indicated for metastatic testicular tumors, metastatic ovarian tumors, and advanced bladder cancer.
Slideshow reviews common breast positioning errors during imaging. To accompany the Publisher's Alliance article "Breast Positioning during Mammography: Mistakes to ...
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Crucial role of breast cancer tumor suppressor revealed
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Cancer survivors need not be excluded from advanced stage lung cancer trials
- Fried food consumption associated with increased risk for heart failure
- Focus groups identify support needs of patients who smoke
- Twitter smoking cessation program helps smokers quit
- ASTRO applauds CMS decision to cover annual screening for high-risk lung cancer patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|