This slideshow reviews bevacizumab (Avastin), indicated for metastatic renal cell carcinoma with interferon alfa.
This slideshow reviews clonazepam (Klonopin), indicated for the treatment of panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia (as defined in DSM-IV), ...
We questioned 349 oncology professionals as to the effect the Affordable Care Act has had on their practice and patients. ...
This slideshow reviews doxorubicin (Adriamycin), indicated for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, acute myeloblastic leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, and non-Hodgkin ...
This slideshow reviews olaparib (Lynparza), indicated as monotherapy in patients with deleterious or suspected deleterious germline BRCA mutated advanced ovarian ...
This slideshow reviews zoledronic acid (Zometa), indicated for pain reduction associated with bone metastases, hypercalcemia of malignancy, and osteolytic lesions ...
This slideshow reviews fluorouracil (5-FU), indicated for palliative treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, and carcinoma of the ...
This slideshow reviews netupitant/palonosetron (Akynzeo), indicated for prevention of acute and delayed nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat ...
This slideshow reviews bevacizumab (Avastin), indicated for cervical cancer, in combination with paclitaxel and cisplatin or paclitaxel and topotecan in ...
Do you suffer from fear of missing out—also known as FOMO—wondering if other healthcare providers are getting more out of ...
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Study identifies those at high risk for developing pancreatic cancer
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|