Skin Cancer News & Features
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents a rare case of a secondary tumor (BCC) which arose on top of a primary tumor (keloid scar) on the right auricle region in a healthy 23-year-old woman.
Pevonedistat was effective for inhibiting proliferation of melanoma cell lines in vitro, research indicates.
Patients with localized melanoma see their supportive care needs peak at their initial cancer diagnosis and if they experience disease recurrence.
Three-quarters of young adult women who visit indoor tanning salons support stronger restrictions on their use.
Response rates with PD-1 inhibitors in patients with acral and mucosal melanomas were similar to previously reported rates in patients with cutaneous melanoma.
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Hearing Loss in Polycythemia Vera
- High Symptom Burden With Polycythemia Vera Linked to QoL Impairment
- Bioimpedence Spectroscopy Improves Early Detection of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema in At-Risk Patients
- Ezh2 Inhibitors May Offer Cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Ruxolitinib: A Targeted Treatment Option for Patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Tumor Markers (Fact Sheet)
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- ASCO, ASTRO Issue Guideline Update for Postmastectomy RT
- Study Assesses Efficacy of Ramucirumab in HCC by Child-Pugh Score
- Incontinence Affects QOL for Survivors of Gynecologic Cancers
- Patient Navigation Reduces Delays in Diagnostic Resolution
- Fee-for-service Medicare Plans Linked to Improved Care During Last Year of Life
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|