Skin Cancer News & Features
The likelihood for development of cutaneous melanoma may be greater for individuals with iris pigmented lesions, according to a study.
AJCC8 tumor classification demonstrated significantly superior homogeneity and monotonicity to AJCC7 tumor classification.
Investigators sought to evaluate whether age is associated with risk for immune-related adverse events among patients with metastatic melanoma treated with immunotherapy.
Researchers report on finding of a double-blind phase 3 study on the efficacy of adjuvant vemurafenib in patients with resected stage IIC to IIIB melanoma.
iPSC vaccine prevented tumor growth in syngeneic murine breast CA, mesothelioma, melanoma models
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|