Skin Cancer News & Features
Coffee inhibits the growth of tumors and reduces the risk of recurrence in women with breast cancer treated with tamoxifen.
Ipilimumab and nivolumab produced better treatment response in patients with advanced melanoma who had received no prior treatment.
Most frequently biopsied incidental malignancies were seen on the head and neck.
Investigators have discovered one way in which melanoma becomes resistant to a particular form of targeted therapy, a discovery that may lead to a new melanoma target or prompt new designs for treatment.
Faster growth rate for basal cell carcinomas is seen in association with recurrent tumors, larger tumors at presentation, and male sex.
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- Multidisciplinary Bone Marrow Program Prepares RNs to Perform Aspirations, Biopsies
- Model Details Challenges of Educating Staff to Care for Both Pediatric and Adult Oncology Patients
- Oncology-Specific, One-Day Orientation Program Encourages Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Educational Walk Through A Colon Promotes Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Gastrointestinal Oncology Nurse Navigation Improves Patient Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|