Skin Cancer News & Features
Three-quarters of young adult women who visit indoor tanning salons support stronger restrictions on their use.
Response rates with PD-1 inhibitors in patients with acral and mucosal melanomas were similar to previously reported rates in patients with cutaneous melanoma.
Variants of the MC1R gene, associated with red hair, pale skin, and freckles, increases the number of genetic mutations related to skin cancer and the level of other gene mutations, further increasing the risk for skin cancer.
Cobimetinib in combination with vemurafenib as a standard first-line approach improves survival in patients with BRAF V600 mutation-positive melanoma, updated results of the coBRIM study.
New report doesn't change Task Force's prior statement on skin cancer screening issued in 2009
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Recently Discovered microRNA Controls Response to Oxaliplatin in Colorectal Cancer
- Nurses Are Key to Referrals to Inpatient Integrative Medicine Services
- Daratumumab Combo Improves PFS in Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Poor Compliance to Adjuvant Chemo Linked to Poorer Survival in Rectal Cancer
- Users Support Indoor Tanning Device Age Restrictions, Stronger Health Warnings, But Not Total Ban
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|