Skin Cancer News & Features
Five-year survival rate found similar to observation despite a significant improvement in disease-free interval.
Study of patients with resected high-risk melanoma reveals higher rates of treatment-related adverse events with 10 vs 3 mg/kg.
'Conquer Fear' decreased fear among survivors of breast and colorectal cancer and melanoma compared with relaxation techniques.
Biopolymer codelivery of CAR T cells and stimulator of IFN genes directly to the surface of solid tumors more effectively reduced tumor size.
A common beta blocker, carvedilol, is found to have preventive properties against the sun-induced cell damage that leads to skin cancer.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Adding Pertuzumab to Adjuvant Therapy Is Beneficial for Some Women with Early Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic Groups
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|