Skin Cancer News & Features
To improve patient comfort during full-body skin cancer screenings, dermatologists should respect patients' preferences for the gender of the examining clinician and for how the genital area is examined.
The Bim protein might predict which patients could be successfully treated with immunotherapy for metastatic melanoma.
New study highlights the importance of diagnosing and treating obstructive sleep apnea because of possible cancer connection.
The geometric shape of the outside edge of a cancerous tumor plays a significant role in activating tumor-seeding cells that lead to metastasis.
[Cancer Control] This research explores the efficacy of intralesional therapy as a treatment option for patients with unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic melanoma.
- Herbal Remedies May Be an Overlooked Global Health Hazard
- New Research Questions Recommendations Regarding PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Screening
- Specific Lifestyle Factors Can Significantly Affect Cancer Mortality
- Adhering to Patient Preferences Improves Patient Comfort During Skin Cancer Screening
- Atezolizumab Approved for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- Socioeconomic Benefits of Marriage Improve Survival Among Married Patients
- Vitamin D and Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapy Are Effective in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Consensus Statement Guides Optimal Management of EGFR-Mutation-Positive NSCLC
- Including Proteomics Is Key to Achieving Goals of National Cancer Moonshot
- Violence in Health Care Workplaces: "Underreported, Tolerated, and Largely Ignored"
- Vessel-Sparing Radiation Successfully Treats Prostate Cancer, Maintains Quality of Life
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|