SIMILAC PM 60/40 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, sodium caseinate), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (corn, coconut, soy oils), vitamins, minerals, iron 0.7mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine. Whey:casein ratio is 60:40.
Indications for SIMILAC PM 60/40:
Feeding of infants with, or at risk of, hypocalcemia due to hyperphosphatemia, or with renal impairment who would benefit from lowered mineral intake.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Additional iron supplementation is needed. Calcium, phosphorus, sodium supplementation may be needed for very low birth weight infants (<1500g birth weight).
Low iron infant formula.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Rate Increased by Digital Self-Ordering
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|