A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Risk of Diarrhea Associated With Vandetanib Treatment in Carcinoma Patients
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines overall risks of all-grade and high-grade diarrhea during vandetanib treatment, to gain a better understanding of its prediction and management.
Managing pain with opioids and keeping a close eye on adverse effects is an important part of cancer care. But there is room for improvement in pain management tools, and nurses play a key role in their evolution.
Sleep patterns and habits should be a part of oncology nurses' routine patient assessment, as sleep disorders can be a significant challenge for cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy.
[Cancer Management and Research] This review focuses on dronabinol and its role in the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV).
Some of our patients receive olanzapine (Zyprexa) as an antiemetic. Is this a typical use of this drug?
Nasal spray effectively relieves intense breakthrough pain associated with radiotherapy planning and treatment.
What would be the ideal TSH level for patients after total thyroidectomy for cancer of the papillary thyroid?
A new drug is proven to offer significantly better outcomes for patients with non-small cell lung cancer who experience this debilitating side effect.
ASCO 2015: 12-week dosing schedule of zoledronic acid is noninferior to a more-frequent schedule of every 4 weeks.
What is the best practice recommendation for nurse-to-patient ratio for patients receiving IL-2?
Breast cancer patients given the hormone-blocking drug goserelin during chemotherapy experience less ovarian failure and are more likely to have successful pregnancies, according to study results.
Use of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist, goserelin, protects against ovarian failure, according to a study.
Eating blueberries daily may decrease both systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
New grading system for cancer-linked weight loss includes independent prognostic significance of BMI and percent weight loss.
Presence of residual vein thrombosis may help determine the optimal duration of anticoagulant therapy in cancer patients with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) of the lower limbs.
A less frequent screening schedule would both reduce health care charges and still protect low-risk childhood cancer survivors from heart ailments caused by drug therapy, according to recently published findings.
Two classes of antidepressants improve symptoms of depression in cancer patients, according to a comprehensive review of treatments.
Muscle wasting from cancer has a negative impact on the well-being and recovery of millions of patients, especially the elderly.
Promoting lymph flow and optimizing BMI after breast cancer surgery had a 97% success rate for patients in the program 1 year after surgery, according to a new study.
Head and neck cancer patients who received daily humidification of the mouth and throat region at the beginning of radiation therapy treatment spent half as many days in the hospital to treat side effects, according to new research.
- Mimicking Fasting During Chemotherapy Enhances T Cell Activity in Preclinical Study
- Transforming the Care of Patients With Thyroid Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combination is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Comprehensive Mental Health Screening Recommended for Some Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUs
- Identifying Smaller ctDNA Fragments Improves Sensitivity of Liquid Biopsy
- Dual Antigen Targeting by CAR T Cells Improves Immunotherapeutic Technique
- Using Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Principles in Daily Patient Interactions
- Decision Support and Shared Decision Making Help Patients Choose Plan for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|