What is the best practice recommendation for nurse-to-patient ratio for patients receiving IL-2?
How should severe mucositis from capecitabine (Xeloda) be managed?
Reciprocal relationship between cancer and neurons at play in tumor proliferation and pain sensitization.
A new role for conformal radiotherapy is evolving. Targeted treatment can offer effective palliative management of pain and other side effects of cancer.
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
This case study examines a case of sex-related headaches in a breast cancer survivor after treatment for ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
How can patients find a qualified acupuncture practitioner who understands the needs of oncology patients?
Distress screening at pivotal points in care helps nurses identify which patients need additional support as they cope with their disease and treatments.
Is it safe to use hair dyes concurrently with chemotherapy?
Breast cancer patients given the hormone-blocking drug goserelin during chemotherapy experience less ovarian failure and are more likely to have successful pregnancies, according to study results.
Use of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist, goserelin, protects against ovarian failure, according to a study.
Eating blueberries daily may decrease both systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
New grading system for cancer-linked weight loss includes independent prognostic significance of BMI and percent weight loss.
Presence of residual vein thrombosis may help determine the optimal duration of anticoagulant therapy in cancer patients with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) of the lower limbs.
A less frequent screening schedule would both reduce health care charges and still protect low-risk childhood cancer survivors from heart ailments caused by drug therapy, according to recently published findings.
Two classes of antidepressants improve symptoms of depression in cancer patients, according to a comprehensive review of treatments.
Muscle wasting from cancer has a negative impact on the well-being and recovery of millions of patients, especially the elderly.
Promoting lymph flow and optimizing BMI after breast cancer surgery had a 97% success rate for patients in the program 1 year after surgery, according to a new study.
Head and neck cancer patients who received daily humidification of the mouth and throat region at the beginning of radiation therapy treatment spent half as many days in the hospital to treat side effects, according to new research.
- Growing up with cancer: Understanding the challenges to adolescents and young adults (AYAs) coping with cancer
- Navigators have a key role in using genetics and genomics for cancer risk identification
- Younger, unrelated donors with high T cell counts make better matches for patients undergoing stem cell transplant
- Distinct triple-positive subtypes identified in breast cancer
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Cancer Clusters (Fact Sheet)
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|