A new drug is proven to offer significantly better outcomes for patients with non-small cell lung cancer who experience this debilitating side effect.
ASCO 2015: 12-week dosing schedule of zoledronic acid is noninferior to a more-frequent schedule of every 4 weeks.
What is the best practice recommendation for nurse-to-patient ratio for patients receiving IL-2?
How should severe mucositis from capecitabine (Xeloda) be managed?
Reciprocal relationship between cancer and neurons at play in tumor proliferation and pain sensitization.
A new role for conformal radiotherapy is evolving. Targeted treatment can offer effective palliative management of pain and other side effects of cancer.
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
This case study examines a case of sex-related headaches in a breast cancer survivor after treatment for ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
How can patients find a qualified acupuncture practitioner who understands the needs of oncology patients?
Breast cancer patients given the hormone-blocking drug goserelin during chemotherapy experience less ovarian failure and are more likely to have successful pregnancies, according to study results.
Use of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist, goserelin, protects against ovarian failure, according to a study.
Eating blueberries daily may decrease both systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
New grading system for cancer-linked weight loss includes independent prognostic significance of BMI and percent weight loss.
Presence of residual vein thrombosis may help determine the optimal duration of anticoagulant therapy in cancer patients with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) of the lower limbs.
A less frequent screening schedule would both reduce health care charges and still protect low-risk childhood cancer survivors from heart ailments caused by drug therapy, according to recently published findings.
Two classes of antidepressants improve symptoms of depression in cancer patients, according to a comprehensive review of treatments.
Muscle wasting from cancer has a negative impact on the well-being and recovery of millions of patients, especially the elderly.
Promoting lymph flow and optimizing BMI after breast cancer surgery had a 97% success rate for patients in the program 1 year after surgery, according to a new study.
Head and neck cancer patients who received daily humidification of the mouth and throat region at the beginning of radiation therapy treatment spent half as many days in the hospital to treat side effects, according to new research.
- New biomarker in breast and prostate cancer may help identify patients who will respond to taxanes
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- New combination treatment effective against cutaneous metastatic melanoma
- Common class of channel blockers may find a role in cancer therapy
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Two-drug combination boosts survival in patients with metastatic prostate cancer
- Tell me about your prostate cancer symptoms ... Will most men talk or walk?
- Effects of glioblastoma treatments on healthy brain tissue continues after treatment is completed
- Aspirin reverses obesity cancer risk
- Patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) improves communication between patients, caregivers, and health care team
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|