Most Recent Articles by Shannon Aymes, MD
Patients who practiced Eischens yoga twice a week had less fatigue, sexual dysfunction, and certain scores related to quality of life.
Rubraca (rucaparib) received accelerated approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of patients with previously treated BRCA-positive ovarian cancer.
New Criteria for Appropriate Use of Bone Scintigraphy to Diagnose and Manage Prostate and Breast CancerApr 28, 2017
Several clinical societies came together to create appropriate use criteria for the use of bone scintigraphy in patients with prostate and breast cancer.
Given recent guideline changes and lack of consistency in guidelines, a survey sought to highlight how primary care physicians recommend breast cancer screening to their patients.
Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other GroupsApr 27, 2017
Researchers found that low acculturated Latina women were moderately less satisfied with surgeon and oncology communication compared with other racial and ethnic groups.
More Articles by Shannon Aymes, MD
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|