Most Recent Articles by Shannon Aymes, MD
Publication of the JNC 8 introduces a lower threshold for initiating hypertension treatment during cancer therapy.
Patients who practiced Eischens yoga twice a week had less fatigue, sexual dysfunction, and certain scores related to quality of life.
Rubraca (rucaparib) received accelerated approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of patients with previously treated BRCA-positive ovarian cancer.
New Criteria for Appropriate Use of Bone Scintigraphy to Diagnose and Manage Prostate and Breast CancerApr 28, 2017
Several clinical societies came together to create appropriate use criteria for the use of bone scintigraphy in patients with prostate and breast cancer.
Given recent guideline changes and lack of consistency in guidelines, a survey sought to highlight how primary care physicians recommend breast cancer screening to their patients.
More Articles by Shannon Aymes, MD
Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other GroupsApr 27,2017
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|