Sexual Side Effects
Radiation therapy delivered to the critical vessels surrounding the prostate can result in erectile dysfunction and bladder and renal irritation. Vessel-sparing radiation and an improved understanding of the anatomy of the prostate can reduce these effects.
Researchers observed significant changes in health-related quality of life (HRQoL), depression, and sexual function among patients with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy.
Slightly higher odds of melanoma for men on erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs were recorded, but lifestyles are probable culprit.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
High rates of preserved sexual function seen with combination beam plus brachytherapy for prostate cancer.
A new study has found that the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system, or progesterone-releasing IUD, may be associated with a higher than expected incidence of breast cancer.
Adult and young adult cancer survivors face cognitive and sexual late effects from cancer and its treatment, according to data compiled from an online cancer survivorship care planning tool presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Olanzapine Efficacious for Treatment of Breakthrough CINV
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Atypical Teratoid/rhabdoid Tumors: Challenges and Search for Solutions
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|