Sexual Side Effects
The impact of oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) diagnosis and treatment on sexual behavior and relationship stress with respect to HPV status was evaluated in this study. Participants included patients with HPV-positive and HPV-negative disease, as well as partners.
Survivors of childhood cancer who received certain neurotoxic therapies are less likely to have had sexual intercourse or to be in an intimate relationship, researchers found.
Radiation therapy delivered to the critical vessels surrounding the prostate can result in erectile dysfunction and bladder and renal irritation. Vessel-sparing radiation and an improved understanding of the anatomy of the prostate can reduce these effects.
Researchers observed significant changes in health-related quality of life (HRQoL), depression, and sexual function among patients with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy.
Slightly higher odds of melanoma for men on erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs were recorded, but lifestyles are probable culprit.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
High rates of preserved sexual function seen with combination beam plus brachytherapy for prostate cancer.
A new study has found that the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system, or progesterone-releasing IUD, may be associated with a higher than expected incidence of breast cancer.
Adult and young adult cancer survivors face cognitive and sexual late effects from cancer and its treatment, according to data compiled from an online cancer survivorship care planning tool presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- National Health Care Spending Expected to Grow Five Percent Annually
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- 1 Year of Adjuvant Trastuzumab Improves Long-Term DFS in Early Breast Cancer
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|