Sexual Side Effects
Radiation therapy delivered to the critical vessels surrounding the prostate can result in erectile dysfunction and bladder and renal irritation. Vessel-sparing radiation and an improved understanding of the anatomy of the prostate can reduce these effects.
Researchers observed significant changes in health-related quality of life (HRQoL), depression, and sexual function among patients with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy.
Slightly higher odds of melanoma for men on erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs were recorded, but lifestyles are probable culprit.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
High rates of preserved sexual function seen with combination beam plus brachytherapy for prostate cancer.
A new study has found that the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system, or progesterone-releasing IUD, may be associated with a higher than expected incidence of breast cancer.
Adult and young adult cancer survivors face cognitive and sexual late effects from cancer and its treatment, according to data compiled from an online cancer survivorship care planning tool presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|