Sexual Side Effects
Investigators conducted a review of available biologic and psychosocial interventions that address sexual dysfunction in women arising from cancer diagnosis and treatment.
The impact of oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) diagnosis and treatment on sexual behavior and relationship stress with respect to HPV status was evaluated in this study. Participants included patients with HPV-positive and HPV-negative disease, as well as partners.
Survivors of childhood cancer who received certain neurotoxic therapies are less likely to have had sexual intercourse or to be in an intimate relationship, researchers found.
Radiation therapy delivered to the critical vessels surrounding the prostate can result in erectile dysfunction and bladder and renal irritation. Vessel-sparing radiation and an improved understanding of the anatomy of the prostate can reduce these effects.
Researchers observed significant changes in health-related quality of life (HRQoL), depression, and sexual function among patients with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy.
Slightly higher odds of melanoma for men on erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs were recorded, but lifestyles are probable culprit.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
High rates of preserved sexual function seen with combination beam plus brachytherapy for prostate cancer.
A new study has found that the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system, or progesterone-releasing IUD, may be associated with a higher than expected incidence of breast cancer.
Adult and young adult cancer survivors face cognitive and sexual late effects from cancer and its treatment, according to data compiled from an online cancer survivorship care planning tool presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|