Sarcoma News & Features
Researchers injected Ewing sarcoma cells into mice to determine the effects of exercise on doxorubicin efficacy and treatment-related cardiotoxicity.
Just over half of patients in a standard therapy group had normal bone mineral density after a mean follow-up of 6 years; this contrasted with 93% of patients in a vitamin D supplementation group.
Comparison study shows significantly improved overall survival and progression-free survival in patients with advanced LPS treated with eribulin vs dacarbazine.
After lymphodepletion in patients with advanced HER2+ sarcoma, T cells expanded in 5 of 6 patients who received infusions of HER2-CAR T cells.
In patients with soft tissue sarcoma pretreated with doxorubicin, treatment with regorafenib significantly reduced the risk of progression symptoms or toxicity.
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|