Sarcoma News & Features
Data from a phase 2 trial supports continuation of trabectedin for patients with advanced soft-tissue sarcoma (STS) who have not progressed after six courses of treatment.
Image-guided radiotherapy can effectively treat soft tissue sarcomas in the extremities.
A combination of experimental drugs caused Ewing sarcoma tumors to disappear in mice.
A shoulder surgical aid, known as the Spider Limb Positioner, was adapted successfully to conduct a left hip disarticulation on a patient with melanoma.
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Study identifies those at high risk for developing pancreatic cancer
- Use of pharmacokinetics to measure response in CML
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Resistance, aerobic exercise improves quality of life in older long-term survivors of prostate cancer
- Cancer-related symptoms associated with quality of life impairments in recently diagnosed patients
- Nighttime fasting may decrease breast cancer risk in women
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|