Sarcoma News & Features
A combination of experimental drugs caused Ewing sarcoma tumors to disappear in mice.
A shoulder surgical aid, known as the Spider Limb Positioner, was adapted successfully to conduct a left hip disarticulation on a patient with melanoma.
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
A new therapeutic combination to combat resistant sarcomas has shown promise in a trial.
Meeting the challenges of the significant morbidity, functional impairment, and alterations in body image in patients undergoing this surgical resection.
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|