Sarcoma News & Features
Data from a phase 2 trial supports continuation of trabectedin for patients with advanced soft-tissue sarcoma (STS) who have not progressed after six courses of treatment.
Image-guided radiotherapy can effectively treat soft tissue sarcomas in the extremities.
A combination of experimental drugs caused Ewing sarcoma tumors to disappear in mice.
A shoulder surgical aid, known as the Spider Limb Positioner, was adapted successfully to conduct a left hip disarticulation on a patient with melanoma.
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|