Sarcoma News & Features
Data from a phase 2 trial supports continuation of trabectedin for patients with advanced soft-tissue sarcoma (STS) who have not progressed after six courses of treatment.
Image-guided radiotherapy can effectively treat soft tissue sarcomas in the extremities.
A combination of experimental drugs caused Ewing sarcoma tumors to disappear in mice.
A shoulder surgical aid, known as the Spider Limb Positioner, was adapted successfully to conduct a left hip disarticulation on a patient with melanoma.
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Chromosomal rearrangement is key to progress against aggressive infant leukemia
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Vaccine may delay recurrence for advanced ovarian cancers
- High fish intake may improve survival after breast cancer
- Adding bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy improves overall survival for women with ovarian cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|