Sarcoma News & Features
Data from a phase 2 trial supports continuation of trabectedin for patients with advanced soft-tissue sarcoma (STS) who have not progressed after six courses of treatment.
Image-guided radiotherapy can effectively treat soft tissue sarcomas in the extremities.
A combination of experimental drugs caused Ewing sarcoma tumors to disappear in mice.
A shoulder surgical aid, known as the Spider Limb Positioner, was adapted successfully to conduct a left hip disarticulation on a patient with melanoma.
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- Multidisciplinary Bone Marrow Program Prepares RNs to Perform Aspirations, Biopsies
- Model Details Challenges of Educating Staff to Care for Both Pediatric and Adult Oncology Patients
- Oncology-Specific, One-Day Orientation Program Encourages Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Educational Walk Through A Colon Promotes Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Gastrointestinal Oncology Nurse Navigation Improves Patient Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|