Sarcoma News & Features
A combination of experimental drugs caused Ewing sarcoma tumors to disappear in mice.
A shoulder surgical aid, known as the Spider Limb Positioner, was adapted successfully to conduct a left hip disarticulation on a patient with melanoma.
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
A new therapeutic combination to combat resistant sarcomas has shown promise in a trial.
Meeting the challenges of the significant morbidity, functional impairment, and alterations in body image in patients undergoing this surgical resection.
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
- Ovarian cancer patients may benefit from pelvic radiotherapy
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Evolving roles for oncology nurses: Biospecimen collection
- Rociletinib produces response in treatment-resistant advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Utilizing home therapy for cancer-related lymphedema can lower costs
- Drug combination produces good response rates in advanced papillary renal cell carcinoma (pRCC)
- Breast cancer and pregnancy: Overlapping of two disciplines
- IDH1 mutation inhibitor first to demonstrate anticancer activity
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|