Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 750mg; tabs.
Indications for ROBAXIN-750:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 750mg every 4 hours or 1.5g 3 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|