New research indicates that rituximab maintenance therapy can extend progression-free survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia achieving at least a partial response to induction therapy with rituximab and chemotherapy.
Idelalisib therapy of indolent B-cell malignancies: chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic or follicular lymphomasApril 21, 2016
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines the clinical trial data using idelalisib as monotherapy or in combination with rituximab for the treatment of indolent B-cell malignancies.
Idelalisib With Bendamustine and Rituximab Superior to Bendamustine and Rituximab alone for Relapsed/Refractory CLLDecember 10, 2015
For patients with relapsed/refractory CLL, the addition of idelalisib to bendamustine and rituximab can prove more beneficial than the latter two drugs alone, recent study data suggest.
Two new targeted treatments slow progression of chronic-lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The article discusses the history, use, and evolution of rituximab in the treatment of CLL and examines the next generation CD20 antibodies ofatumumab and obinutuzumab.
Other oncology nurses have mentioned to me that they infuse rituximab (Rituxan) over 90 minutes. Are there references for this?
Paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension, 90-minute infusion of rituximab, omacetaxine mepesuccinate receive FDA approval
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Metronomic Chemotherapy: Improved Tumor Blood Supply Leads to Better Treatment
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|