Results of a retrospective single-center study showed that response to rituximab vs splenectomy as second-line therapy for steroid-refractory ITP was not significantly different between the 2 treatments.
New research indicates that rituximab maintenance therapy can extend progression-free survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia achieving at least a partial response to induction therapy with rituximab and chemotherapy.
Idelalisib therapy of indolent B-cell malignancies: chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic or follicular lymphomasApril 21, 2016
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines the clinical trial data using idelalisib as monotherapy or in combination with rituximab for the treatment of indolent B-cell malignancies.
Idelalisib With Bendamustine and Rituximab Superior to Bendamustine and Rituximab alone for Relapsed/Refractory CLLDecember 10, 2015
For patients with relapsed/refractory CLL, the addition of idelalisib to bendamustine and rituximab can prove more beneficial than the latter two drugs alone, recent study data suggest.
Two new targeted treatments slow progression of chronic-lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The article discusses the history, use, and evolution of rituximab in the treatment of CLL and examines the next generation CD20 antibodies ofatumumab and obinutuzumab.
Other oncology nurses have mentioned to me that they infuse rituximab (Rituxan) over 90 minutes. Are there references for this?
Paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension, 90-minute infusion of rituximab, omacetaxine mepesuccinate receive FDA approval
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|