New research indicates that rituximab maintenance therapy can extend progression-free survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia achieving at least a partial response to induction therapy with rituximab and chemotherapy.
Idelalisib therapy of indolent B-cell malignancies: chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic or follicular lymphomasApril 21, 2016
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines the clinical trial data using idelalisib as monotherapy or in combination with rituximab for the treatment of indolent B-cell malignancies.
Idelalisib With Bendamustine and Rituximab Superior to Bendamustine and Rituximab alone for Relapsed/Refractory CLLDecember 10, 2015
For patients with relapsed/refractory CLL, the addition of idelalisib to bendamustine and rituximab can prove more beneficial than the latter two drugs alone, recent study data suggest.
Two new targeted treatments slow progression of chronic-lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The article discusses the history, use, and evolution of rituximab in the treatment of CLL and examines the next generation CD20 antibodies ofatumumab and obinutuzumab.
Other oncology nurses have mentioned to me that they infuse rituximab (Rituxan) over 90 minutes. Are there references for this?
Paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension, 90-minute infusion of rituximab, omacetaxine mepesuccinate receive FDA approval
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|