New research indicates that rituximab maintenance therapy can extend progression-free survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia achieving at least a partial response to induction therapy with rituximab and chemotherapy.
Idelalisib therapy of indolent B-cell malignancies: chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic or follicular lymphomasApril 21, 2016
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines the clinical trial data using idelalisib as monotherapy or in combination with rituximab for the treatment of indolent B-cell malignancies.
Idelalisib With Bendamustine and Rituximab Superior to Bendamustine and Rituximab alone for Relapsed/Refractory CLLDecember 10, 2015
For patients with relapsed/refractory CLL, the addition of idelalisib to bendamustine and rituximab can prove more beneficial than the latter two drugs alone, recent study data suggest.
Two new targeted treatments slow progression of chronic-lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The article discusses the history, use, and evolution of rituximab in the treatment of CLL and examines the next generation CD20 antibodies ofatumumab and obinutuzumab.
Other oncology nurses have mentioned to me that they infuse rituximab (Rituxan) over 90 minutes. Are there references for this?
Paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension, 90-minute infusion of rituximab, omacetaxine mepesuccinate receive FDA approval
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women With Cancer: A Review of Available Interventions
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
- Affect of Daratumumab on Laboratory Blood Test Results
- Geriatric Consults Rare in Kidney Cancer Care
- Worse Survival Seen for Alternative Versus Usual Cancer Therapy
- Anorexia-Cachexia in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Improved With Anamorelin
- Early Recognition of Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|