REZIRA ORAL SOLUTION CII
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocodone bitartrate 5mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg; per 5mL; grape-flavor.
Indications for REZIRA ORAL SOLUTION:
Cough and nasal congestion associated with common cold.
Use accurate measuring device. ≥18yrs: 5mL every 4–6hrs as needed. Max: 4 doses (20mL) per 24hrs.
<18yrs: not established.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Narrow angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Severe hypertension. Severe coronary artery disease.
Risks from concomitant benzodiazepines or other CNS depressants (see Interactions). Discontinue if respiratory depression occurs. Abuse potential (monitor). Avoid in head injury, other intracranial lesions or pre-existing increase in intracranial pressure. Acute abdomen. Cardiovascular disorders. Diabetes. Thyroid disorders. Addison's disease. Prostatic hypertrophy. Urethral stricture. Asthma. Severe hepatic or renal impairment. Elderly. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of respiratory depression, sedation with benzodiazepines or other CNS depressants (eg, opioids, antihistamines, antipsychotics, anxiolytics, alcohol); avoid. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. May affect or be affected by TCAs. Paralytic ileus may occur with anticholinergics.
Antitussive + sympathomimetic.
Sedation, drowsiness, mental clouding, lethargy, impairment of mental and physical performance, anxiety, fear, dysphoria, dizziness, psychic dependence, mood changes, nervousness or sleeplessness, tremor, arrhythmia; respiratory depression, cardiovascular effects.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|