For smaller renal masses sized at 4 cm or less, mass biopsy is accurate.
Genomic mapping of malignant pediatric adrenocortical tumors has revealed unprecedented details, not only of the aberrant genetic and chromosomal changes that drive the cancer, but the sequence of those changes that trigger it.
Findings of a 7-year study revolutionized the standard protocol for patient management by reducing toxicities for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Use of statins is associated with a reduced risk of progression of localized renal cell carcinoma, according to research.
For patients with renal cell carcinoma, expressive writing may improve cancer-related symptoms and physical functioning, according to a study.
Although pazopanib and sunitinib are similarly effective in patients with metastatic renal-cell cancer, pazopanib is associated with better safety and quality of life, according to a study.
The AUA developed its new clinical guideline on castration-resistant prostate cancer by creating six index patients to represent the most common clinical scenarios encountered when managing the disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|