For smaller renal masses sized at 4 cm or less, mass biopsy is accurate.
Genomic mapping of malignant pediatric adrenocortical tumors has revealed unprecedented details, not only of the aberrant genetic and chromosomal changes that drive the cancer, but the sequence of those changes that trigger it.
Findings of a 7-year study revolutionized the standard protocol for patient management by reducing toxicities for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Use of statins is associated with a reduced risk of progression of localized renal cell carcinoma, according to research.
For patients with renal cell carcinoma, expressive writing may improve cancer-related symptoms and physical functioning, according to a study.
Although pazopanib and sunitinib are similarly effective in patients with metastatic renal-cell cancer, pazopanib is associated with better safety and quality of life, according to a study.
The AUA developed its new clinical guideline on castration-resistant prostate cancer by creating six index patients to represent the most common clinical scenarios encountered when managing the disease.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|