For smaller renal masses sized at 4 cm or less, mass biopsy is accurate.
Genomic mapping of malignant pediatric adrenocortical tumors has revealed unprecedented details, not only of the aberrant genetic and chromosomal changes that drive the cancer, but the sequence of those changes that trigger it.
Findings of a 7-year study revolutionized the standard protocol for patient management by reducing toxicities for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Use of statins is associated with a reduced risk of progression of localized renal cell carcinoma, according to research.
For patients with renal cell carcinoma, expressive writing may improve cancer-related symptoms and physical functioning, according to a study.
Although pazopanib and sunitinib are similarly effective in patients with metastatic renal-cell cancer, pazopanib is associated with better safety and quality of life, according to a study.
The AUA developed its new clinical guideline on castration-resistant prostate cancer by creating six index patients to represent the most common clinical scenarios encountered when managing the disease.
- Ixazomib, a New PI, Offers Improved Efficacy With Acceptable Toxicity Profile for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- "Light" Cigarettes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- A Review of CDK4/6 Toxicities and Interactions Management in Breast Cancer
- Neuropathic Cancer Pain Linked to Reduced Quality of Life
- Dexamethasone-Induced Hiccups in Chemotherapy May be Prevented by Rotating to Methylprednisolone
- New Evidence Shows Metastases May Spread Independently of Lymph Nodes
- Long Term Survivors of Prostate Cancer Express Treatment Decision Regret for Up to 15 Years
- FDA Expands Clearance for Cooling Cap Use With Chemotherapy for Solid Tumors
- Recommendations for Vaccine Administration During Chemotherapy
- Risk for Prostate Cancer Not Associated With Vasectomy, Meta-analysis Affirms
- Disease-Free Survival After Breast Cancer Comparable With Exemestane, Sequential Tamoxifen/Exemestane
- Treating the Other "Patient": Depressive Symptoms Are Predictive of Declining Physical Health in Caregivers
- Oropharyngeal Mucositis Pain Effectively Relieved With Indomethacin Oral Spray
- Opioids Overprescribed in Patients Undergoing Surgery
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|