For smaller renal masses sized at 4 cm or less, mass biopsy is accurate.
Genomic mapping of malignant pediatric adrenocortical tumors has revealed unprecedented details, not only of the aberrant genetic and chromosomal changes that drive the cancer, but the sequence of those changes that trigger it.
Findings of a 7-year study revolutionized the standard protocol for patient management by reducing toxicities for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Use of statins is associated with a reduced risk of progression of localized renal cell carcinoma, according to research.
For patients with renal cell carcinoma, expressive writing may improve cancer-related symptoms and physical functioning, according to a study.
Although pazopanib and sunitinib are similarly effective in patients with metastatic renal-cell cancer, pazopanib is associated with better safety and quality of life, according to a study.
The AUA developed its new clinical guideline on castration-resistant prostate cancer by creating six index patients to represent the most common clinical scenarios encountered when managing the disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|