Although the risks of erythropoietin-stimulating agents can outweigh the benefits, select patients may benefit.
A recently FDA-approved treatment and an experimental BRAF inhibitor offer hope to patients with metastatic melanoma.
A tablet delivering transmucosal fentanyl, Abstral is indicated for the management of breakthrough pain in adult cancer patients who are already using opioids around the clock.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|