Generic Name and Formulations:
Immobilized lipase (iLipase); per cartridge.
Alcresta Therapeutics, Inc.
Indications for RELiZORB:
To hydrolyze fats in enteral formula in patients ≥5yrs.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: not established. ≥5yrs: use with enteral pump flow rates 24–120mL/hr. Use 1 cartridge for up to 500mL of enteral formula; if formula volume >500mL, may install a second cartridge for use immediately; max 2 cartridges per 24hr period. If formula volume <500mL per feeding, discard cartridge after use. For compatible enteral formulas, pumps, feed sets, and pump extension sets: see full labeling.
For use with enteral feeding only. Do not connect to any IV line, set up, or system. Do not reuse. Not for use with gravity feed systems. Monitor patients with fibrosing colonopathy; may progress to stricture formation. Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency: not studied.
Avoid enteral formulas containing insoluble fiber. Do not administer or add other medications through the cartridge or to the enteral feed line (in between the pump and cartridge). Concomitant porcine pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy: not studied.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Age Not a Deterrent to Immunotherapy for Malignant Melanoma
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|