Oncology Nurse Advisor has partnered with leading medical publishers to present Publishers Alliance, a selection of oncology-focused articles from a number of clinically relevant research journals.
Changes in Pulmonary Function Tests in Breast Carcinoma Patients Treated With Locoregional Post-mastectomy Radiotherapy: Results of a Pilot Study
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The goal of this research was to evaluate the acute changes in PFTs in breast carcinoma patients who received adjuvant chemotherapy and were treated with PMRT including SC regions.
[Cancer Management and Research] This research examines the pros and cons of the Affordable Care Act enactment and the possible beneficial role biosimilars may play in this environment.
Patient and Physician Preferences for Anticancer Drugs for the Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Discrete-choice Experiment
[Cancer Management and Research] This research examines preferences and risk tolerance among patients and oncologists in the USA for anticancer drugs to treat metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Rituximab in the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma: the Future of Biosimilars in the Evolving Therapeutic Landscape
[Cancer Management and Research] This research summarizes the role of rituximab across the spectrum of FL treatment and the evolving therapeutic landscape with the emergence of novel agents currently in clinical development.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research discusses the management options for incidents of mastectomy skin flap necrosis (MSFN).
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the outcomes of HCC patients with BDTT in a single institution.
This study examines the influences of liver enzymes on the overall survival in a number of patients with intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC).
Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the lymphatic flow in the arm following breast cancer surgery and axillary lymph node dissection (ALND) versus sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) using lymphoscintigraphy (LS).
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines possible risk factors and effectiveness of treatments for docetaxel-associated myalgia-arthralgia syndrome.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the medical challenges presented by pediatric hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Our Publishing Partners
ARE YOU A PUBLISHER LOOKING TO JOIN OUR PUBLISHERS ALLIANCE TEAM? FIND OUT MORE!
Your research articles may be of interest
CLICK HERE to e-mail the Editor for more information!
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|