Oncology Nurse Advisor has partnered with leading medical publishers to present Publishers Alliance, a selection of oncology-focused articles from a number of clinically relevant research journals.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines predisposing factors, prevention, and therapy of myalgia-arthralgia syndrome (M-AS).
Clinical Trial Enrollment of Adolescent and Young Adult Patients With Cancer: A Systematic Review of the Literature and Proposed Solutions
[Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults] This research evaluates methods that have been utilized in the clinical trial enrollment for adolescent and young adults with cancer.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying Mechanisms
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents an overview of patient and disease management in pediatric pediatric papillary thyroid (PTC) patients.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the efficacy and safety of recombinant human endostatin in combination with CHOP regimen (ECHOP) for patients with peripheral T cell lymphoma.
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in the Prevention of Postoperative Complications in Colorectal Cancer: A Meta-analysis
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research evaluates the clinical efficacy of omega-3 PUFAs in the prevention of postoperative complications in colorectal cancer patients.
What You Do Not Know Could Hurt You: What Women Wish Their Doctors Had Told Them About Chemotherapy Side Effects on Memory and Response to Alcohol
[Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research] This research examines the incidence of alcohol and memory-related side effects of chemotherapy in female cancer patients.
[Cancer Informatics] This research examinbed independent and joint performance of retrieving smoking status through different sources and compared the performance of retrieving smoking strength information from narrative text and PPI.
[Palliative Care: Research and Treatment] This research discusses the epidemiology, evidence-based recommendations, etiology, and mechanisms of hypoglycemia, as well as its management in hospice care or inpatient palliative care wards.
Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: The Evidence to Date
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines tivantinib and its therapeutic profile in the management of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Our Publishing Partners
ARE YOU A PUBLISHER LOOKING TO JOIN OUR PUBLISHERS ALLIANCE TEAM? FIND OUT MORE!
Your research articles may be of interest
CLICK HERE to e-mail the Editor for more information!
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|