Oncology Nurse Advisor has partnered with leading medical publishers to present Publishers Alliance, a selection of oncology-focused articles from a number of clinically relevant research journals.
Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the lymphatic flow in the arm following breast cancer surgery and axillary lymph node dissection (ALND) versus sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) using lymphoscintigraphy (LS).
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines possible risk factors and effectiveness of treatments for docetaxel-associated myalgia-arthralgia syndrome.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the medical challenges presented by pediatric hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines predisposing factors, prevention, and therapy of myalgia-arthralgia syndrome (M-AS).
Clinical Trial Enrollment of Adolescent and Young Adult Patients With Cancer: A Systematic Review of the Literature and Proposed Solutions
[Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults] This research evaluates methods that have been utilized in the clinical trial enrollment for adolescent and young adults with cancer.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying Mechanisms
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents an overview of patient and disease management in pediatric pediatric papillary thyroid (PTC) patients.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the efficacy and safety of recombinant human endostatin in combination with CHOP regimen (ECHOP) for patients with peripheral T cell lymphoma.
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in the Prevention of Postoperative Complications in Colorectal Cancer: A Meta-analysis
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research evaluates the clinical efficacy of omega-3 PUFAs in the prevention of postoperative complications in colorectal cancer patients.
What You Do Not Know Could Hurt You: What Women Wish Their Doctors Had Told Them About Chemotherapy Side Effects on Memory and Response to Alcohol
[Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research] This research examines the incidence of alcohol and memory-related side effects of chemotherapy in female cancer patients.
Our Publishing Partners
ARE YOU A PUBLISHER LOOKING TO JOIN OUR PUBLISHERS ALLIANCE TEAM? FIND OUT MORE!
Your research articles may be of interest
CLICK HERE to e-mail the Editor for more information!
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Risk of Second Cancers Increased in Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors
- Directly Informing Patients of Breast Cancer Risk, Options Improves Follow-Up Screening
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- The Integration of Cannabis in Oncologic Care
- CTCs Promising as Biomarker to Identify Lung Cancer Recurrence
- Hypofractionated RT, Conventional RT Comparable in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Social Functioning Scores for Young Cancer Survivors Remain Lower Than Their Peers
- Mortality Rates Highest Among Youngest Oncology Patients, Particularly Minorities
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|