Oncology Nurse Advisor has partnered with leading medical publishers to present Publishers Alliance, a selection of oncology-focused articles from a number of clinically relevant research journals.
Novel Quinazoline-based Sulfonamide Derivative (3D) Induces Apoptosis in Colorectal Cancer by Inhibiting JAK2-STAT3 Pathway
[OncoTargets and Therapy] Researchers investigated the anticancer effects of a novel sulfonamide derivative in the treatment of colorectal cancer.
Decreased Hepatocellular Carcinoma Tumor Burden With the Achievement of Hepatitis C Virus Sustained Virologic Response: Unlocking the Potential of T-cell-mediated Immunosurveillance
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] In this case series, the authors present procedure and treatment specifics for 2 patients with HCV who developed HCC, and discuss the potential role of DAA therapy and immunosurveillance.
Combined Microwave Ablation and Minimally Invasive Open Decompression for the Management of Thoracic Metastasis in Breast Cancer
[Cancer Management and Research] An investigation into the efficacy of microwave ablation and minimally invasive open decompression treatment for breast cancer with thoracic metastases.
[Cancer Management and Research] The prognostic values of overall survival and cancer-specific survival for bone sarcomas of the hands or feet were assessed using Cox proportional hazards regression model with univariate and multivariate analyses.
Andrographolide Potentiates the Antitumor Effect of Topotecan in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells Through an Intrinsic Apoptotic Pathway
[Cancer Management and Research] In this study, researchers explored the potential of andrographolide and topotecan, separately and together, in the in vitro treatment of the U937 acute myeloid leukemic cell line.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] In a review of cancer stem cells (CSCs)/ovarian cancer stem cells (OCSCs), researchers discuss the implications of immunotherapy development based on studying cancer evolution by CSCs, and targeting OCSC surface markers to develop CAR-T immunotherapy.
Response to Rapamycin Analogs but not PD-1 Inhibitors in PTEN-mutated Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With High Tumor Mutational Burden
[Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This case study demonstrates that genomic profiling may still benefit patients who fail checkpoint inhibitor therapy despite having high tumor mutational burden and PD-L1 positivity.
Multiple Treatment Modalities for Brain Metastasis in Patients With EGFR-mutant Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] Management of brain metastases in patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC is controversial. In this study, researchers find combination and sequential treatment with EGFR-TKIs, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy is beneficial.
[Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy] Italian researchers report on the role of GLI1 in the development of lung cancer, and review its potential as an effective therapy for lung cancer.
[Cancer Management and Research] A review of marginal zone lymphomas, a common and varied group of hematologic malignancies, and their treatment, with a focus on the Bruton's tyrosine kinase ibrutinib.
Our Publishing Partners
ARE YOU A PUBLISHER LOOKING TO JOIN OUR PUBLISHERS ALLIANCE TEAM? FIND OUT MORE!
Your research articles may be of interest
CLICK HERE to e-mail the Editor for more information!
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|