Prostate Cancer News & Features
Patients who are undergoing radiotherapy for prostate cancer may benefit from yoga.
Both the incidence of early stage prostate cancer and rates of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening oincide with the 2012 USPSTF recommendation.
Androgen deprivation therapy is associated with declines in self-reported physical functioning and upper body muscle strength.
The cost of treatment for low-risk prostate cancer varies widely. A new study examined the cost of care from when a patient checks in for his first appointment through his posttreatment follow-up testing via the use of time-driven activity-based costing.
For veterans with early-stage prostate cancer, patient age and tumor risk were found to be more strongly associated with use of expectant management.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Targeted Treatment Produces Rapid Shrinkage of Recurrent BRAF-mutant Brain Tumor
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Biologic Age Need Not be a Limiting Factor for Stem Cell Transplants in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Suicides Significantly Higher Among Patients With Head and Neck Cancers
- No Racial Disparities in ODX Testing for Node-Negative Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Counseling Effective in Breast Cancer Survivors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Associated With Anastrozole for Prevention of Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|