Prostate Cancer News & Features
Less than 20 percent of top-ranked health sites advise against screening for prostate cancer, a recommendation made by the USPSTF.
Active surveillance allows men with prostate cancer to delay or avoid the side effects of its treatment as well.
A video-based educational tool increased comprehension of prostate health terms in patients with a mean literacy level of 7th grade or higher.
Molecular tests are poised to become a part of the treatment guidelines for prostate cancer. These tests provide information that extends beyond just identifying the type of cancer a patient has; they can also help narrow down treatment options to those that offer the best outcomes for patients.
Some prostate cancer medications are linked to an increased risk of dying from heart-related causes in men with congestive heart failure or with a history of prior heart attacks.
Prostate Cancer Videos
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|