Prostate Cancer News & Features
Metformin use associated with decreased risk of prostate cancer diagnosis while other oral antihyperglycemics had no decreased risk.
Less than 20 percent of top-ranked health sites advise against screening for prostate cancer, a recommendation made by the USPSTF.
Active surveillance allows men with prostate cancer to delay or avoid the side effects of its treatment as well.
A video-based educational tool increased comprehension of prostate health terms in patients with a mean literacy level of 7th grade or higher.
Molecular tests are poised to become a part of the treatment guidelines for prostate cancer. These tests provide information that extends beyond just identifying the type of cancer a patient has; they can also help narrow down treatment options to those that offer the best outcomes for patients.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- New approach to stop most-wanted cancer protein
- Survivors of pediatric retinoblastoma have few cognitive and social problems during adulthood
- Calorie-focused approach may mislead attempts to manage dietary choices
- Women with mental illness less likely to receive cancer screenings
- Combination treatments show promise for metastatic melanoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|