Prostate Cancer News & Features
An association of high rates of inappropriate imaging for prostate cancer and breast cancer found in a study of Medicare beneficiaries suggests that regional culture could contribute to inappropriate imaging.
Current smokers and those who quit less than 10 years previously are at higher risk of prostate cancer recurrence after surgery.
Vitamin D supplements may slow or even reverse the progression of low-grade prostate cancer without the use of radiation or surgery.
Study findings suggest that androgen receptor V7 (AR-V7) status does not significantly affect response to taxane chemotherapy in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Online education tool helps bridge gaps in therapeutic decision-making for NSCLC
- Fifteen new breast cancer genetic risk 'hot-spots' revealed
- High fitness level may decrease risk of colorectal, lung cancers
- Discontinuing statin therapy safe, beneficial for patients with terminal illness
- Affect of chemotherapy on saliva test results
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|