Prostate Cancer News & Features
Implementation of video-based decision aids for men lowered rates of elective surgery for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and decreased rates of active treatment for localized prostate cancer.
Two studies do not show protective effect of delayed radiation compared to earlier radiation for prostate cancer.
Post-diagnostic aspirin use is not associated with a decreased risk of prostate cancer outcomes, according to study data.
Resistance, aerobic exercise improves quality of life in older long-term survivors of prostate cancer
Aerobic and resistance exercise appears to have beneficial effects on health-related quality of life (HRQoL).
A higher fitness level leads to decreased risk of lung and colorectal cancer for men.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- Kaizen Huddle Board Use Enhances Patient Care, Reduces Process Waste in Ambulatory Cancer Center
- Symptoms of Poor Sleep May Suggest Potential Sleep Disorders in Survivors of Breast Cancer
- Workgroup Increases Availability of Intimacy, Sexuality Resources for Oncology Outpatients
- Bedside Hand-off Reporting Improves Both Nursing and Patient Care
- 'Lean Six Sigma' Approach Raises Call Light Responsiveness Patient Satisfaction Scores
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|