Prostate Cancer News & Features
A new test is better at detecting aggressive prostate cancer than measuring PSA levels. The new test discovers aggressive cancer earlier and reduces the number of false positive tests and unnecessary biopsies.
Blood Test Identifies Mutations Behind Drug Resistance in Patients Taking Antiandrogen for Prostate Cancer
Scientists developed a blood test that can identify key mutations driving resistance to a widely used prostate cancer drug and which patients will not respond to the treatment in advance.
Patients who are undergoing radiotherapy for prostate cancer may benefit from yoga.
Both the incidence of early stage prostate cancer and rates of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening oincide with the 2012 USPSTF recommendation.
Androgen deprivation therapy is associated with declines in self-reported physical functioning and upper body muscle strength.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Yoga Provides Mental, Emotional, and Physical Benefits for Patients With Cancer
- Citywide Program Increases Rates, Eliminates Racial Disparities in Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Using Paclitaxel Plus Cisplatin in the Treatment of Elderly Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- International Study Charts Genetic Trajectory for Melanoma
- Risk of Several Autoimmune Diseases Increased in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Protein Biomarker Assays for Diagnosing Thyroid Cancer May Show Inaccurate Readings
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|