Prostate Cancer News & Features
Olaparib, an experimental oral cancer drug, has shown an overall tumor response rate of 26% in advanced cancers associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, according to recent research.
A new technique that employs advanced MRI scans to diagnose prostate cancer is being tested in a nationwide trial.
Metformin use associated with decreased risk of prostate cancer diagnosis while other oral antihyperglycemics had no decreased risk.
Less than 20 percent of top-ranked health sites advise against screening for prostate cancer, a recommendation made by the USPSTF.
Active surveillance allows men with prostate cancer to delay or avoid the side effects of its treatment as well.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- Proton therapy less costly than some alternative radiotherapy techniques
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|