Prostate Cancer News & Features
Blood Test Identifies Mutations Behind Drug Resistance in Patients Taking Antiandrogen for Prostate Cancer
Scientists developed a blood test that can identify key mutations driving resistance to a widely used prostate cancer drug and which patients will not respond to the treatment in advance.
Patients who are undergoing radiotherapy for prostate cancer may benefit from yoga.
Both the incidence of early stage prostate cancer and rates of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening oincide with the 2012 USPSTF recommendation.
Androgen deprivation therapy is associated with declines in self-reported physical functioning and upper body muscle strength.
The cost of treatment for low-risk prostate cancer varies widely. A new study examined the cost of care from when a patient checks in for his first appointment through his posttreatment follow-up testing via the use of time-driven activity-based costing.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Survival for Follicular, Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphomas Improving in Europe
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Cancer Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation: What Will It Take for These Services to Catch On?
- New Model for Breast Cancer Risk in Hispanic Women Is the First to be Based Exclusively on Data From Hispanic Women
- Blood Sample New Way of Detecting Cancer
- Liquid Biopsy of Cerebrospinal Fluid More Effective in Managing Brain Tumors
- Nivolumab Indications Extended to Include Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|