Prostate Cancer News & Features
In a small but meaningful number of patients, Gleason pattern 4 disease missed by MRI and systematic biopsy is present outside the focal ablation zone.
Hypogonadal men who received testosterone replacement therapy had a lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who did not, and their cancers were less severe.
The impact of prostate cancer treatment is well documented; however, in this study, researchers sought to determine the effect on health-related quality of life for patients from diagnosis through treatment planning to initiation of treatment.
An analysis of an intervention arm of the PLCO Cancer Screening Trial evaluated the risk of prostate cancer relative to dietary consumption of isoflavones, a dietary compound found in some plant foods.
A survey followed up with an assessment via validated tools determined that patients with prostate cancer who experienced regret after radical prostatectomy were more susceptible to depression-associated sleep disorders.
The risk of cardiovascular disease such as heart failure, arrhythmias, and conduction disorders are greater in men with localized prostate cancer who were treated with androgen deprivation therapy.
Osteoporosis medications were found to reduce bone mineral density loss and risk of fracture in men with nonmetastatic prostate cancer being treated with androgen-deprivation therapy.
A smaller dose of cabazitaxel (C20) is noninferior to a larger dose (C25) in the post-docetaxel treatment of mCRPC.
Cabazitaxel does not prolong OS in patients with chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer compared with the first-line chemotherapy agent docetaxel.
Meta-analysis of data from more than 50 studies reaffirms that vasectomy is not associated with increased risk of prostate cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|