Prostate Cancer News & Features
This fact sheet reviews the PSA test for prostate cancer, in particular screening recommendations, test limitations, and possible improvements the future may hold in store for the test.
Among persons 65 years or older with limited life expectancies of less than 10 years, an estimated 15.7% may have undergone nonrecommended screenings for prostate and breast cancers.
Enzalutamide significantly reduced the risk of prostate cancer progression or death in prostate cancer.
Phase 3 results of the TRAPEZE trial of patients with bony metastatic castrate-refractory prostate cancer (CRPC).
The risk of lethal prostate cancer, but not of overall, high-grade, or advanced cancers, was reduced with regular aspirin use.
Prostate Cancer Videos
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test (Fact Sheet)
- Novel Procedure Improves Staging of Lymph Nodes in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Better Approaches to Patient Counseling of BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers Needed
- Dasatinib, Nilotinib, Ponatinib Increase Vascular Occlusive Events
- Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Aims to Control Pancreatic Tumor and Inhibit Escape Pathways
- Understanding Drug Naming Nomenclature
- Low-income Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit From Personalized Survivorship Care Plans
- Nurse Navigators Key to Seamless Transition From Pediatric to Adult Survivorship Care
- Inconclusive: The Pulmonary Nodules You Need to Follow
- Common Painkiller Has Anticancer Effects
- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with prominent bone involvement in a 13-year-old boy
- Inferior Outcomes for African Americans With Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- First-line Afatinib Benefits Lung Cancer Patients With Brain Metastases
- Basic Research Data Pivotal for First FDA Approval of Immunotherapy for Pediatric Cancer
- Risk of Breast Cancer or Thyroid Cancer Higher Following a Diagnosis of the Other Cancer Type
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|