Generic Name and Formulations:
Lansoprazole 30mg (2 caps containing e-c granules), clarithromycin 500mg (2 tabs), amoxicillin 500mg (4 caps); per pack.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Indications for PREVPAC:
To eradicate H. pylori to reduce risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence.
Lansoprazole 30mg + clarithromycin 500mg + amoxicillin 1g, all twice daily for 10 or 14 days. Renal dysfunction (CrCl <30mL/min): not recommended.
Proton pump inhibitor + antibiotics (macrolide + penicillin).
For contraindications, warnings/precautions, interactions, and adverse reactions see entries for Prevacid, Biaxin, and Amoxil.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|