PREPARATION H SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cocoa butter 85.5%, shark liver oil 3%, phenylephrine HCl 0.25%.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PREPARATION H SUPPOSITORIES:
Oint, crm: Apply up to 4 times daily. Supp: 1 rectally up to 4 times daily.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs or tricyclic antidepressants.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GU or GI obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Oint—1oz, 2oz; Crm—0.9oz, 1.8oz; Supp—12, 24, 48
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|