PREPARATION H CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum 18%, glycerin 12%, shark liver oil 3%, phenylephrine HCl 0.25%.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PREPARATION H CREAM:
Oint, crm: Apply up to 4 times daily. Supp: 1 rectally up to 4 times daily.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs or tricyclic antidepressants.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GU or GI obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Oint—1oz, 2oz; Crm—0.9oz, 1.8oz; Supp—12, 24, 48
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|