PRENA1 PEARL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 30mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 1.7mg, Vit.B2 2mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, iron (as ferrous fumerate and ferric sodium) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as oxide) 7.5mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200mg; per softgel; contains gelatin.
Indications for PRENA1 PEARL:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|