Why do the antibody drugs have such long names?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
A protein called GSK-3 alpha may promote oncogenic KRAS function, according to first evidence in a new study.
A warehouse of patient-donated biological data expedites trial accrual, reduces trial sizes, saves money, and may speed drugs through the drug development pipeline.
What is chemo brain, and what can be done for it?
Where does the use of specialty pharmacies fit into cancer care?
What vaccines are appropriate or not appropriate for cancer patients?
What can we do for patients who develop rashes associated with cancer chemotherapies?
What is the impact of nicotine use on the efficacy of chemotherapy? What information is important to discuss with patients who continue to smoke while on chemotherapy?
A member of the ONA Advisor Forum answers a question about how soon after a prescription is written that chemotherapy treatment should be started.
This week, the Advisor Forum answers a question about the use of amifostine (Ethyol, generic) as a radioprotectant.
I recently heard about administering bortezomib subcutaneously. Are there any recommendations on this?
Our pharmacist answers a question about a potential interaction between certain citrus juices and drug metabolism.
What are the best treatment options for oral ulcers in patients undergoing chemotherapy? What do you recommend for dry mouth associated with chemotherapy?
Who should receive a test dose prior to a full-dose iron infusion?
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Adherence to Tamoxifen, AIs Among Older Women is Low, Study Shows
- Replacing Neoadjuvant CRT with Multiagent Chemo Not Recommended for Rectal Cancer
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|