Why do the antibody drugs have such long names?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
A protein called GSK-3 alpha may promote oncogenic KRAS function, according to first evidence in a new study.
A warehouse of patient-donated biological data expedites trial accrual, reduces trial sizes, saves money, and may speed drugs through the drug development pipeline.
What is chemo brain, and what can be done for it?
Where does the use of specialty pharmacies fit into cancer care?
What vaccines are appropriate or not appropriate for cancer patients?
What can we do for patients who develop rashes associated with cancer chemotherapies?
What is the impact of nicotine use on the efficacy of chemotherapy? What information is important to discuss with patients who continue to smoke while on chemotherapy?
A member of the ONA Advisor Forum answers a question about how soon after a prescription is written that chemotherapy treatment should be started.
This week, the Advisor Forum answers a question about the use of amifostine (Ethyol, generic) as a radioprotectant.
I recently heard about administering bortezomib subcutaneously. Are there any recommendations on this?
Our pharmacist answers a question about a potential interaction between certain citrus juices and drug metabolism.
What are the best treatment options for oral ulcers in patients undergoing chemotherapy? What do you recommend for dry mouth associated with chemotherapy?
Who should receive a test dose prior to a full-dose iron infusion?
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|