Why do the antibody drugs have such long names?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
A protein called GSK-3 alpha may promote oncogenic KRAS function, according to first evidence in a new study.
A warehouse of patient-donated biological data expedites trial accrual, reduces trial sizes, saves money, and may speed drugs through the drug development pipeline.
What is chemo brain, and what can be done for it?
Where does the use of specialty pharmacies fit into cancer care?
What vaccines are appropriate or not appropriate for cancer patients?
What can we do for patients who develop rashes associated with cancer chemotherapies?
What is the impact of nicotine use on the efficacy of chemotherapy? What information is important to discuss with patients who continue to smoke while on chemotherapy?
A member of the ONA Advisor Forum answers a question about how soon after a prescription is written that chemotherapy treatment should be started.
This week, the Advisor Forum answers a question about the use of amifostine (Ethyol, generic) as a radioprotectant.
I recently heard about administering bortezomib subcutaneously. Are there any recommendations on this?
Our pharmacist answers a question about a potential interaction between certain citrus juices and drug metabolism.
What are the best treatment options for oral ulcers in patients undergoing chemotherapy? What do you recommend for dry mouth associated with chemotherapy?
Who should receive a test dose prior to a full-dose iron infusion?
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women With Cancer: A Review of Available Interventions
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
- Affect of Daratumumab on Laboratory Blood Test Results
- Geriatric Consults Rare in Kidney Cancer Care
- Worse Survival Seen for Alternative Versus Usual Cancer Therapy
- Anorexia-Cachexia in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Improved With Anamorelin
- Early Recognition of Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|