Why do the antibody drugs have such long names?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
A protein called GSK-3 alpha may promote oncogenic KRAS function, according to first evidence in a new study.
A warehouse of patient-donated biological data expedites trial accrual, reduces trial sizes, saves money, and may speed drugs through the drug development pipeline.
What is chemo brain, and what can be done for it?
Where does the use of specialty pharmacies fit into cancer care?
What vaccines are appropriate or not appropriate for cancer patients?
What can we do for patients who develop rashes associated with cancer chemotherapies?
What is the impact of nicotine use on the efficacy of chemotherapy? What information is important to discuss with patients who continue to smoke while on chemotherapy?
A member of the ONA Advisor Forum answers a question about how soon after a prescription is written that chemotherapy treatment should be started.
This week, the Advisor Forum answers a question about the use of amifostine (Ethyol, generic) as a radioprotectant.
I recently heard about administering bortezomib subcutaneously. Are there any recommendations on this?
Our pharmacist answers a question about a potential interaction between certain citrus juices and drug metabolism.
What are the best treatment options for oral ulcers in patients undergoing chemotherapy? What do you recommend for dry mouth associated with chemotherapy?
Who should receive a test dose prior to a full-dose iron infusion?
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals that 12% of Childhood Cancer Survivors Have Mutations in Genes that Increase Cancer Risk
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Novel Test For Multiple Myeloma Uses Microchip, Conventional Blood Sample
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Family History Does Not Exclude Active Surveillance as Treatment Option for Prostate Cancer
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Shifts in Cancer Burden for People With HIV Projected
- Tissue Biobank Procurement Consent Should Include Discussion of Confidentiality Risks
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|