How should severe mucositis from capecitabine (Xeloda) be managed?
Why do some drugs need a micron filter and what is the affect of using one?
When giving gemcitabine (Gemzar) and cisplatin (Platinol), is it better to give gemcitabine first to reduce myelosuppression with every indication?
In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Is there evidence to support adding potassium magnesium and mannitol to the hydration regimens for cisplatin?
What is the best practice recommendation for nurse-to-patient ratio for patients receiving IL-2?
Given reservoir volume and catheter length, 2.2 mL of Cathflo does not seem to be enough volume to reach the tip, thus the sheath/clot. Are there any reports of using larger volumes?
Is there a new consensus about wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling monoclonal antibodies (MABs) for infusion?
The purity of herbal supplements has been questioned. How should one advise patients interested in using these products?
How can clinicians be more informed about the carcinogenicity of drugs they prescribe?
What data are available concerning inter- and intrapatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of TKIs in chronic myeloid leukemia?
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- Aromatase inhibitors substantially reduce risk of death in ER-positive breast cancer
- Activated T cell therapy developed for advanced melanoma
- Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukemia
- Cardio-oncology services may improve patient care if more widely available
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Acrylamide in Food and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Online registry improves clinical research study participation
- Five-day aprepitant versus fosaprepitant in patients receiving cisplatin
- Black men twice as likely to die from prostate cancer compared to white men
- Research findings differentiate prostate cancer tumors into five different types
- Robotic IVC thrombectomy appears successful in patients with kidney cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|