What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
A patient on adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer is complaining of hair loss. Could the alopecia be due to her endocrine therapy?
Can the drug paroxetine mesylate (Brisdelle, Paxil) be given to patients taking a chemoprevention drug such as raloxifene (Evista) or any of the aromatase inhibitors?
Which cancer treatments can cause other cancers later in life?
Which patients, if any, should receive prophylactic antibiotics when starting therapy with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors?
What vaginal lubricants are available for for women with hormone-receptor positive (HR+) cancer?
What is the rationale for why a patient on bortezomib (Velcade) therapy should avoid green tea?
Is sequencing important when administering chemotherapy on the same day?
Can vitamins or supplements help address hair loss caused by cancer therapy?
Is there a good reason to mix nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) with warm (not cool) normal saline when reconstituting?
Is there any benefit to half-strength chemotherapy given to patients experiencing side effects from the drug or due to decreased functional status?
Is there any truth to the theory that vitamin B6 helps with chemotherapy-induced neuropathy?
I am hearing there is a new granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) coming out on the market. What can you tell us about this product?
Could a medication indicated for nausea and vomiting in pregnancy resolve the same symptoms in patients undergoing chemotherapy?
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|