In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
A patient on adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer is complaining of hair loss. Could the alopecia be due to her endocrine therapy?
Can the drug paroxetine mesylate (Brisdelle, Paxil) be given to patients taking a chemoprevention drug such as raloxifene (Evista) or any of the aromatase inhibitors?
Which cancer treatments can cause other cancers later in life?
Are there tips nurses can share with patients on avoiding oral therapy-related side effects associated with drugs such as everolimus?
Is a comparison guide for common medications used for side-effect management, such as constipation, nausea, anxiety, etc. that includes a cost comparison available?
Information on prescription, over-the-counter (OTC), and consumer products for managing constipation.
What vaginal lubricants are available for for women with hormone-receptor positive (HR+) cancer?
What is the rationale for why a patient on bortezomib (Velcade) therapy should avoid green tea?
Is sequencing important when administering chemotherapy on the same day?
Can vitamins or supplements help address hair loss caused by cancer therapy?
Is there a good reason to mix nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) with warm (not cool) normal saline when reconstituting?
Is there any benefit to half-strength chemotherapy given to patients experiencing side effects from the drug or due to decreased functional status?
Is there any truth to the theory that vitamin B6 helps with chemotherapy-induced neuropathy?
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Importance of sequence in administering premeds with paclitaxel
- Tamoxifen found to lower breast cancer rates among high-risk women in trial
- SABCS: Male breast cancer prognosis falls behind that for women
- Pembrolizumab safe, and even effective in some patients, for triple-negative breast cancer
- Capecitabine does not improve survival in elderly patients with early stage breast cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|