What impact do the new pharmacy regulations (USP ) have on nursing staff?
What is being done to address shortages of chemotherapy drugs?
What are some nonhormonal treatments that can improve vaginal dryness in women with a history of breast cancer?
What is the concern behind PARP inhibitors and leukemia?
Why was the ESA APPRISE risk evaluation and mitigation strategy program discontinued?
What is the difference between the CDK inhibitors?
Do monoclonal antibodies other than daratumumab cause false positives in the blood antibody screen and crossmatch obtained prior to a transfusion?
If type and crossmatch is obtained before initiating treatment with daratumumab, what good would that do if a transfusion is required a month later?
Why is a type and crossmatch needed before starting patients on treatment with daratumumab (Darzalex)?
Which vaccines should be avoided in patients receiving chemotherapy?
What is the protocol for extravasation of Mitomycin C?
Which organizations recommend incorporating physical activity into cancer care and why?
Why is the antipsychotic olanzapine (Zyprexa) being used to prevent nausea?
How is clinical trial eligibility determined?
What are key monitoring guidelines for patients with CLL being treated with venetoclax?
What is the USP and what do I need to know about it as an oncology nurse?
What are the common oncologic emergencies seen in patients with MM?
Should patients receiving chemotherapy take probiotics?
What is a CCDR clinical trial and how does it differ from clinical trials that test new drugs?
Intractable hiccups can be especially problematic in the advanced cancer and palliative care settings. Dr Thompson, an oncology pharmacist, reviews options for effective medical management of this condition.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Evolution of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Scalp Cooling With Dignicap May Reduce Alopecia During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Dedicated End-of-Life Education Program Improves Nurses' Care, Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Reflexology, Aromatherapy May Reduce Pain, Anxiety of Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Oncology Extended Care Clinic Reduced Urgent Cancer-Related ED Visits
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Taste Changes After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Affect QOL in Blood Cancers
- Hope, Optimism Reduce Psychological Distress in Advanced Cancer
- Mitomycin Extravasation Protocol
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Nursing Practice Change Improved Chemo Administration, But Old Habits Die Hard
- Simple Adjustment Key to Paclitaxel Infusion Protocol That Reduced Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Online Program Aims to Assist With Clinical Trial Enrollment for Hematologic Cancers
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Skipping the SICU Post Head and Neck Cancer Surgery May Improve Outcomes
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|