Why do some drugs need a micron filter and what is the affect of using one?
When giving gemcitabine (Gemzar) and cisplatin (Platinol), is it better to give gemcitabine first to reduce myelosuppression with every indication?
In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
A patient on adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer is complaining of hair loss. Could the alopecia be due to her endocrine therapy?
What data are available concerning inter- and intrapatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of TKIs in chronic myeloid leukemia?
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
How can patients find a qualified acupuncture practitioner who understands the needs of oncology patients?
Is it safe to use hair dyes concurrently with chemotherapy?
How should a fibrin overgrowth on an internal catheter be managed when there is no blood return from the implanted port?
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
Is a comparison guide for common medications used for side-effect management, such as constipation, nausea, anxiety, etc. that includes a cost comparison available?
Is there an effective way to manage the oral side effects of irinotecan therapy?
Are there tips nurses can share with patients on avoiding oral therapy-related side effects associated with drugs such as everolimus?
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- 'Lean Six Sigma' Approach Raises Call Light Responsiveness Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Study finds $1 test using gold nanoparticles outperforms PSA screen for prostate cancer
- Persistent swollen neck glands could be suspicious for cancer
- Brachytherapy decreases risk of prostate cancer five-year recurrence
- Visiting the same primary care physician may delay cancer diagnosis
- No association is seen between reproductive history or hormone use and lung cancer risk in women
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|