Similar survival seen for PET-CT-guided surveillance and planned neck dissection, but fewer operations.
Positron emission tomography (PET) imaging may offer a superior method of imaging for metastatic prostate cancer.
PET deemed safe for use after two cycles of BEACOPPesc chemotherapy for advanced stage Hodgkin lymphoma, according to a recent study.
From 1998 to 2007, more PET scans for married, non-black, <80-year-old patients with lung cancer were performed.
Advances in imaging for breast cancer screening, diagnosis, and response assessment are more promising now than ever before.
F-18-FDG PET more sensitive, equally specific to CT for assessing regional lymph node involvement.
Doctors may be able to use pretreatment PET imaging to better fight aggressive cancers, according to a study presented at the 2010 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium in Chandler, Arizona.
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Risk of Second Cancers Increased in Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors
- Single Fraction of HDR Brachytherapy Found Effective in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- The Integration of Cannabis in Oncologic Care
- CTCs Promising as Biomarker to Identify Lung Cancer Recurrence
- Hypofractionated RT, Conventional RT Comparable in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Social Functioning Scores for Young Cancer Survivors Remain Lower Than Their Peers
- Mortality Rates Highest Among Youngest Oncology Patients, Particularly Minorities
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|